Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on the god-fatherness! I'm a god-sister for about ten kids (^_^) Growing up we always joked that should all the parents of all my parents' god-kids, we've have one heck of a houseful!

OMG! Rin threw all her stuffed animals out the window at naptime today! She climbed into the banana crate that holds her dolls, unlocked the window (it didn't have a screen) and threw all her dolls, stuffed animals, Thomas trains and tracks, some plastic and wooden fruits and veggies, and a (clean) swimmy diaper out the window. We were sooooo~o angry with her! We actually told her she's not getting a birthday party tomorrow. User Image Sometimes having a two-to-three year old sucks!

Beloved Lunatic

Thank you all for the congratulations and well wishing.
User Image

OMG! We just got back from Raelin's birthday party and that kid made out like a bandit! She got a frickin' Dora the Explorer Slip and Slide! O_o Tons of Tinker Bell and Disney Princess stuff, John Deer, Thomas and Friends... Wow... just wow! And she didn't want to leave when the time came! (^_^) There's so much stuff!

Blue's mom actually drove down to attend. But someone pushed her (probably unintentionally) and it hurt her back, so she left earlier than planned. sad I hate that it happened. I wish one of us would have seen so we could have done something more.

Ugh! Well, it's been a long day! I'm sleepy and I have church in the morning. Oiyasumi!
User Image
Wow! I'm glad Rin had fun though. I remember some of my old birthday parties, they were usually at a skating rink. But after I got to a certain age, I stopped having parties. Last one I had was when I was 10... But oh well.
It's just another year of getting older, and I don't see it as special for myself but I like making a big deal out of everyone else's birthday.

Sorry to hear about Atsu's mom. D= Hope she feels better.

Birthdays when I reached about high school were reasons for my parents to get the neighborhood gang together for hamburgers and alcohol (^^) I liked those parties better than anything I held with my friends. And my parents' friends gave cool presents!

User Image
Lol, that sounds like fun. But now usually all I do for my birthday is get money from family members and then go to the local mexican restaurant, La Hacienda heart for dinner. That place is amazing. o__o

We used to got to the local Mexican restaurant... until the year my dad told them it was my birthday and they made me wear the big sombrero while they sang... stare That maxed out my teenage humiliation meter for LIFE! (^_^)

Newbie Hunter

Need help making a decision for what to put on my avi's head.
A headband?
User Image

Or a tiara thing?
User Image

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
tiara thing!

See... now I think the headband looks better...

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I think the lingerie is cute!
User Image
I like the headband!

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Atsu-sama's naked! *blushes and hides face*