• Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Alliterative Echo
heart heart heart sneak bump

emotion_kirakira
Kiryu Thunder
Hiya Smoo!

OUO. Long time no see. Last time I saw you around was when you were drawing in the Smoo cave.

Why hi there! How are you? 3nodding

lol. Yes. Decided to take a crack at an actual shop. If it fails, back to the freebie thread I go. emotion_awesome
Deus Ex Aizen
OH THANK GOD gonk

I've been subscribe-stalking this thread for what feels like ages now.

GAZE_smuggler_Smoo

Art: Colored!
Art II:Full Body
Reference: All pictures references are neatly organized from newest to oldest -- While I definitely want you to have choice of which one you think you want to draw, based on your samples, I think Raven is more up your alley.
Extra Information:

Raven - She is Asian, but her eyes are dark olive green and flecked with gold. This is really the most important detail I stress to artists.

You can choose whichever outfit based on the list, or if you see an outfit in an art piece that strikes your fancy, go for it.

Feel free to have fun with her weapons if you want. A few of them don't have art, so I encourage artistic freedom there.

Also artistic freedom with her hair style. Unlike a lot of characters, Raven has several outfits versus one set one.

Aizen - Lightly freckled cheeks, her hair is an a tad wild and orange.

Scowls or grins a lot. She's definitely a bit of a trouble maker. A real wild child.

Action-y poses work for her. She's a brawler, and always looking for trouble or a reason to mouth off.

Astrella - Regal and middle-eastern.

A lot of her attire is inspired by the Sari garment.

Her eyes are silvery-grey, but her skin tone is lightly tanned. There's a link to model references.

She has an anklet that looks like a cluster of tiny round bells on her left ankle.

Sathariel - Very seductive, a real temptress.

Straight, blond hair, pretty emerald green eyes.

I'm still working out the details of what her true form would look like, since I don't have any art of her in her human-looking state or her true form, but she is the embodiment of Lust and not much is known about her just yet. She's a character in process, but will be tied to an RP plot that's been going on for a few years.

Ooooh...the fun I'm going to have with this order. emotion_kirakira

Done. As far as price is concerned, 30 bill. Send a trade whenever it's best for you. (I won't complete the trade until after art is delivered. 3nodding

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
GAZE_smuggler_Smoo

Ooooh...the fun I'm going to have with this order. emotion_kirakira

Done. As far as price is concerned, 30 bill. Send a trade whenever it's best for you. (I won't complete the trade until after art is delivered. 3nodding

The last time someone was excited to do an art piece, they created one of the most popular outfits artist enjoy drawing--which is the Orange, white and Black number that Raven has. It always seems more effortless when you realize you're going to have a little fun. ^__^ I leave it in your hands! Enjoying yourself is the core principle of art, me thinks.

Also sorry it took me a bit to reply, I had a college class earlier, and then work. But I'm home now so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
GAZE_smuggler_Smoo
Kiryu Thunder
Hiya Smoo!

OUO. Long time no see. Last time I saw you around was when you were drawing in the Smoo cave.

Why hi there! How are you? 3nodding

lol. Yes. Decided to take a crack at an actual shop. If it fails, back to the freebie thread I go. emotion_awesome

I'm doing well. OUO. Just looking for a bit of art of my new character and decided to drop in. Your art is looking good as well since I last saw you.

Haha I highly doubt it will fail.....you guys are newly opened. XD.

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hi guys! So sorry I've been quiet. Today was the last wedding Jerry and I needed to go to. (It was lovely. They held it in a canyon park though and the wind was terribly cold.) We're home now but both have chills./in total panda mode staying nice and warm

I'll be getting to that order by tomorrow!

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Quick Reply