RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Overview

With the holidays coming around, I've decided to open up commissions briefly! (´-_ゝ-`) this is my first time taking commissions since the economy inflation, so I'm open for price guidance!

Examples of my work can be found . . .

1 2 3 4

Older work can be found on my deviantart & tumblr.

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Rules

• Be sure to follow Gaia rules and terms
• Please do not steal/repost/edit my work
• I will reply to your request with a confirmation; please send a trade after this
• I will pm you with a watermarked copy & supply the unmarked after the trade
• I may decline an offer if I feel as such
• All drawings will be as in the examples; no chibis/sketches/etc
• There will be four initial slots that I may reopen once finished

❧ will/wont

✓ avatar or ocs, minor gore
✕ furries, nsfw content, & mecha

❧ submission form

• Username:
• Reference(s):
• Bribe ►starting at 20b
• Additional Notes:

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Slots
Delicious Heartattack
The Court of Owls
R*tarded catdog
Ikumi Kiyoshi

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Romantic Gekko

11,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cool Cat 500

• Username: Delicious Heartattack
• Reference(s):

User Image
Gwen Has always been a tomboy, and she's always wanted to be in charge. She's very self-sufficient, always wantign to be able to do something herself. She gets pretty upset when she can't handle something on her own. She has a great love for horses, and western films. Both her fashion sense, and her bedroom seem to reflect this. She gets extremely attached to people, and will fight somebody tooth and nail, if they ever try to harm her younger siblings, or her friends. She loves sports, and has been known in her highschool for forcing herself onto both the boys' football, and soccer teams. Additionally, when she was younger, her mother signed her up for ballroom dancing. Despite hating the formal nature of the classes, Gwen took a shining to dancing almost immediately. And although classically trained, if you were to ever go to a party with Gwen, you would immediately see what style of dance she prefers. Ye, she can move dat booty.
Gwen often comes off as rude, and overly tough. this might be a defense mechanism to hide how very sensitive she is. She has been extremely fond of Aldric ever since she first met him, and has been hanging all over him since then. She can be VERY flirty sometimes, but when her attentions are reciprocated, she gets extremely flustered.

Random trivia!--When she gets older, she works with the sheriff's department. Also, she sleepwalks, and is plagued by night terrors as she gets older. Gwen really hates the cold months, like reaaally. She gets pretty depressed in the winter. Also, I make too many AU designs for her. :'D

notable features: Gwen has Unruly, long blond hair, which she USUALLY tries to tie back. Also, she almost exclusively wears boots, either cowboy boot-style, or riding boots. Her body shape is very pear-like.

more refs

Feel free to draw her in knight armor!

User Image
User Image

• Bribe ► 40bil?
• Additional Notes: I love your coloring style. *H*

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Delicious HeartAttack

• Reference(s):

User Image
Gwen Has always been a tomboy, and she's always wanted to be in charge. She's very self-sufficient, always wantign to be able to do something herself. She gets pretty upset when she can't handle something on her own. She has a great love for horses, and western films. Both her fashion sense, and her bedroom seem to reflect this. She gets extremely attached to people, and will fight somebody tooth and nail, if they ever try to harm her younger siblings, or her friends. She loves sports, and has been known in her highschool for forcing herself onto both the boys' football, and soccer teams. Additionally, when she was younger, her mother signed her up for ballroom dancing. Despite hating the formal nature of the classes, Gwen took a shining to dancing almost immediately. And although classically trained, if you were to ever go to a party with Gwen, you would immediately see what style of dance she prefers. Ye, she can move dat booty.
Gwen often comes off as rude, and overly tough. this might be a defense mechanism to hide how very sensitive she is. She has been extremely fond of Aldric ever since she first met him, and has been hanging all over him since then. She can be VERY flirty sometimes, but when her attentions are reciprocated, she gets extremely flustered.

Random trivia!--When she gets older, she works with the sheriff's department. Also, she sleepwalks, and is plagued by night terrors as she gets older. Gwen really hates the cold months, like reaaally. She gets pretty depressed in the winter. Also, I make too many AU designs for her. :'D

notable features: Gwen has Unruly, long blond hair, which she USUALLY tries to tie back. Also, she almost exclusively wears boots, either cowboy boot-style, or riding boots. Her body shape is very pear-like.

more refs

User Image
User Image

• Bribe ► 40bil?

Oh goodness she's adorable! I'll get right to it! ٩( ‘ω’ )و also a hH thank you very much//

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Delicious HeartAttack

• Reference(s):

User Image

more refs

User Image
User Image

• Bribe ► 40bil?

aaa here you go!♡ you should be able to download it from there but if not just pm me! Click Here!

Romantic Gekko

11,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Siyler

Aaaaaaaaaaa---I love it so much.
♥ ♥ emotion_kirakira ♥ ♥

Thank youuu~
u3u My lil paladin~

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Hnnnng so beautiful.
Would you do a 3/4 of this for one of the items on the list?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/leaving-gaia-i-need-channel-art-bils-in-funds-items/t.94334675_1/

Romantic Gekko

11,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Dedicated Faun

• Username: retarded catdog
• Reference(s): Hope this is okay .w.
• Bribe ►35 bil
• Additional Notes: your art is adorable ;-;

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The Court of Owls
Hnnnng so beautiful.
Would you do a 3/4 of this for one of the items on the list?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/leaving-gaia-i-need-channel-art-bils-in-funds-items/t.94334675_1/

If Little Lucie 3rd Gen is still available, I'd totally be up for it! ^o^)/

RiMiiMiR's Wife

Dapper Faun

9,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Retarded catdog
• Bribe ►35 bil

The reference should work well! Thank you & I'll get right to it! (´⌣`ʃƪ)
Siyler
Retarded catdog
• Bribe ►35 bil

The reference should work well! Thank you & I'll get right to it! (´⌣`ʃƪ)

There's no such thing as too sweet, right? That's why I put at least two bags of sugar in every cake I make! Perfect, don't you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff