Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 179 ]
Total Votes:[ 179 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

7obias
I had to check this out cause of Kiro =] lol amazing art!
redface redface redface

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

fallen - - BEELZEBUB
Kiro_Shinigami

I did not know that. I knew it took a while, but that was it. xD

Sins of an Angel

Sorry about the really long wait, but I finally got off my a** and doodled something. I don't know how dynamic or action-y it is, but feel free to rip it apart/scrap it/whatever. Hell, if you've got ideas to change it, I'm all ears. xD

User Image

AHH

Gaia Y U NO NOTIFY ME?! O[]O *fistshake*

biggrin But I like the pose you got going on, it's dynamic without being TOO much for you, and there's definitive movement haha

Showed it to the hubby and he agreed so I say it's a go! ^^ In the final piece, you can always spice it up with like magic affects and stuff if you're okay with that? I can always add more to the bribe if need be! OwO
ChersireKitten

Hah. Stalk as long as you like. I don't mind.

Ishoji

For me it, does. I really don't like reading long bits of text. My attention span isn't long enough for that.

Yeah. Ears are about the only definitive bunny thing I can think of... Because cotton-ball tails, you probably can't see on the bases. And there is already a bunny tail in the coil shops. So...

Hah. Always the best plan. Still, it doesn't always work. When they want you to pick a character, I always find it hard because a character I may adore could be the one they'd hate the most, and I'd get shot down. But what can you do? xD

Yup. But I always find that NOT reacting is best. That way, they're the only ones upset.

7obias

I'm pretty sure Kiro has led half the lurkers into this shop. Which I can't complain about. xD

And thanks for saying so. : D

Kiro_Shinigami

[/sits on you]

Sins of an Angel

Gaia is a jerk. Or... I'm an idiot and typed the quote wrong... Which is probably more likely.

But okay. Yay for that. And I can try to add some magic stuff, totes. I don't know how to do much beyond smoke, sparkles, and glowing effects, but I'll look up some tutorials and try to figure stuff out when I get that far.

And seriously, no need to add more. Those wings are ridiculously overpriced as is. xD

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

fallen - - BEELZEBUB
// is a flat bat kiro// @A@ hello to you too sugar

xTea's King

fallen - - BEELZEBUB

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lmao exactly, I don't like reading long texts
unless I'm in a chatty mood then conversations are another thing xD

yup, ears are the only distinctive thing, besides the tail yeah
that tail in the shop is huge though ;>> I mean I get trying to make it visible but //shot

exactly xD so it's hard but if an artist has their likes and dislikes it makes things somewhat easier
just got to keep trying aha, that's what I learned on here at least - got to be persistent with trying

mhm, that's why I just ignore those who try to confront me online
they're just trying to rile people up for their own amusement
if you ignore them then they most likely get bored/mad you didn't react the way they wanted I guess? xD

User Image
Kiro_Shinigami

Like a pancake. [/puts syrup on you]

How goes it for you, Kiro? xD

Ishoji

Yeah, that might be different. Some of my old messenger conversations would turn into giant text walls. Skype was nice with their insane character limit.

Hah. Yeah. I guess it was either make it big, so you could see it, or just not do it at all. And it's obvious what the choice was.

Yeah, it eventually pays off. The last time I went and bought stuff, I got a really great piece, even if I was shot down by a handful of other people. xD

That's how I've seen it. If you don't do what they want, then they can't get a kick out if it. So yay for ignoring them. Hur hur.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

fallen - - BEELZEBUB
// Licks himself to taste syrup// @3@ are you coating me to eat me?

Im ok, Funeral this weekend and still a little bit EMO over it all...My granma died last week. Chipper chirpy Kiro is on hiatus and depressed Kiro took in residence T^T
Kiro_Shinigami

Well, you were flat. So I thought of pancakes. BD

Ah, man. I'm sorry for your loss, Kiro. Were you close to her? D;

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

fallen - - BEELZEBUB
Kiro_Shinigami

Well, you were flat. So I thought of pancakes. BD

Ah, man. I'm sorry for your loss, Kiro. Were you close to her? D;
yup very.....Im sometimes still caught randomly crying. // flops on// Thankyou man

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Sorry for your loss Kiro. :c

Lost my paternal grandma some years ago now but I was away for college when it happened and we were so close. She was basically my mother since my parents divorced when I was fairly young and she and my grandpa raised me along side my dad.

*offers hugs and pancakes*

xTea's King

fallen - - BEELZEBUB

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aha I think the only time I met the character limit on messengers was when I roleplayed
otherwise I got into the habit of typing small portions and sending it broken up lmao

yeah but they could have made it look less odd but that's just me xD
though the site's been pretty off with activity anyway
burst of random activity then pretty dead
have you been on at all?

exactly, I usually get ignored too lmao, but there's those times you get accepted
it's the same for the art freebies, though that requires a ton more time I feel

mhm, that's why I just ignore them - if they tick me off enough I'll rant to friends privately but yeah
some people though, I could never understand it or why someone would give in to such things too

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Sins of an Angel
Sorry for your loss Kiro. :c

Lost my paternal grandma some years ago now but I was away for college when it happened and we were so close. She was basically my mother since my parents divorced when I was fairly young and she and my grandpa raised me along side my dad.

*offers hugs and pancakes*
Thankyou T^T

Ill be one sombre stick in the mud all weekend and not online because of it i dont think..I think gaia can miss me for a weekend no?

T^T Ill miss her....
Kiro_Shinigami

I can't blame you, so there's no shame in that. It's better to cry than to bottle it up. D:

But don't worry about the online stuff. Real life should always come first. If you have to take the weekend away from it to attend a funeral, I'm sure people will understand.

Ishoji

That would definitely save you from hitting it. I'm not sure why I always like keeping my text together. I guess I'm afraid someone will reply before I'm done rambling. xD

Yeah. But too late now, I suppose. And sometimes... I still log in out of habit. But right now, all I do is check to see if Jareth's read my PM/accepted the trade I sent her a while back. I haven't posted anything in weeks.

That's time I don't feel like investing. I'm too lazy to sift through the threads and find people who are accepting. xD But when I get off my a** and finish my weebly, I'm just going to set up a request thread, and hope people come to me. [/shot]

Hah. Best thing to do, obviously. And I'm sure we're all guilty of it. But who knows? My explanation is that people are generally stupid.
Sins of an Angel

Okay, got another WIP for you. It's still just a rough sketch, but at least now it's more defined. xD

If you want anything changed on it, don't be afraid to say so. I can try to fix whatever you'd like.

User Image

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

fallen - - BEELZEBUB
Sins of an Angel

Okay, got another WIP for you. It's still just a rough sketch, but at least now it's more defined. xD

If you want anything changed on it, don't be afraid to say so. I can try to fix whatever you'd like.

User Image

Ahh man that looks great! biggrin I don't see anything I need or want changed, so you got the greenlight to move on! <3 thanks for the updates haha. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff