Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

Sombre Veritas
motakka
Thank you, your offer is sweet but I cant probably do him in full. Maybe bust or semi-full just like the ones on my samples. You choose on what style in there & we'll see about the pricing.

Well, I like the style of the third sample. Very nice.

10bil? Hmm ok, since this is my first time i'll give you the 2nd slot.
I accept. You might have to wait though. emotion_yatta

Lonely Businessman

motakka
johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka

Ok, I accept your offer. I hope you have read my do's & donts, cos like i've said I dont have a proper tool, I hope you'll get satisfied with the outcome. 3nodding

I dont
know ,,,

i do :3 I removed the bg and other swords... Youre free to remove some details as you like biggrin
I want a full body .
And ooh can you make him looks like his fixing his hair with his right arm?

And dont worry im not that picky with arts >W<

What to put in here ...

I am not sure if i can do him in full, maybe in semi-full just like the ones in my sample? I can do it if its chibi. what do you think?

I dont
know ,,,

I like chibis actually xD

What to put in here ...

cge tol, chibi. emotion_yatta

I dont
know ,,,

Putek yan haha nag i english pa tayo xD

What to put in here ...

Distinct Lunatic

johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka

Ok, I accept your offer. I hope you have read my do's & donts, cos like i've said I dont have a proper tool, I hope you'll get satisfied with the outcome. 3nodding

I dont
know ,,,

i do :3 I removed the bg and other swords... Youre free to remove some details as you like biggrin
I want a full body .
And ooh can you make him looks like his fixing his hair with his right arm?

And dont worry im not that picky with arts >W<

What to put in here ...

I am not sure if i can do him in full, maybe in semi-full just like the ones in my sample? I can do it if its chibi. what do you think?

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

haha d mo naisip icheck profile ko eh, nauna pa ko. ge ge, wait mo nlng tol tsaka send trade para maalala ko. xd

Lonely Businessman

motakka
johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

haha d mo naisip icheck profile ko eh, nauna pa ko. ge ge, wait mo nlng tol tsaka send trade para maalala ko. xd

I dont
know ,,,

too busy sa pag ve vend haha Sige sige . Wala muna yung tip

What to put in here ...

Distinct Lunatic

flagpole sitta
Era Asger OC

5bil for whatever size you feel like drawing of her?

your art is so cute -squeeee- 4laugh

Hmm your offer is quite low compared to 'em but I like your OC. Maybe I can do her a headshot or bust but i need to put you on the waiting list since this is a bribe shop. highest offer goes first. If that's okay with you. Thank you. 3nodding

Distinct Lunatic

johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka
johnwew
motakka

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

I dont
know ,,,

What to put in here ...

I dont
know ,,,

too busy sa pag ve vend haha Sige sige . Wala muna yung tip

What to put in here ...

sure dude.

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
motakka
flagpole sitta
Era Asger OC

Hmm your offer is quite low compared to 'em but I like your OC. Maybe I can do her a headshot or bust but i need to put you on the waiting list since this is a bribe shop. highest offer goes first. If that's okay with you. Thank you. 3nodding

that is just fine!
however, if it helps, I would be willing to offer a Truffle Chizukeki as well? (I saw it on your wishlist)

Distinct Lunatic

flagpole sitta
motakka
flagpole sitta
Era Asger OC

that is just fine!
however, if it helps, I would be willing to offer a Truffle Chizukeki as well? (I saw it on your wishlist)

Aight,that's a nice addition. I will do something about it. wink

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
motakka
flagpole sitta
motakka
flagpole sitta
Era Asger OC

that is just fine!

yaaayyy.
let me know when to send the trade

Distinct Lunatic

flagpole sitta
motakka
flagpole sitta
motakka
flagpole sitta
Era Asger OC

that is just fine!

yaaayyy.
let me know when to send the trade

you can send it right away so i can keep track on who's next. smile

Distinct Lunatic

tol, kung chibi ung sayo gagawan ko ng ibang pose. pero kung ok sayo ung usual art style ko, ok na ung pose na gusto mo nagawan ko na ng lineart.
johnwew

Distinct Lunatic

Hi. I was wondering if you'd still be ordering? You may send me trade request to confirm it & for me to keep track on whom i will draw.
Thank you. 3nodding
Sombre Veritas

Purified Shounen

motakka
Hi. I was wondering if you'd still be ordering? You may send me trade request to confirm it & for me to keep track on whom i will draw.
Thank you. 3nodding

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I completely fizzled on this. I will send the trade through immediately. Thank you for your patience! sweatdrop

Distinct Lunatic

Sombre Veritas
motakka
Thank you. 3nodding
Sombre Veritas

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I completely fizzled on this. I will send the trade through immediately. Thank you for your patience! sweatdrop

No its ok, I just wanted to confirm it. emotion_yatta

Distinct Lunatic

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out