Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Yeah i've been doing it for 6 years now so its not so bad unless I scheduled to work during the day and have to be at work at 8am but that doesn't happen too much anymore which is good haha. So what do you like to do?
For me, college work takes up most of my time xD If not i'll spend my spare time listening to music or just draw o w o
I wish I was able to draw. Sadly I don't have a drawing talent in my body.
I didn't start drawing digital till like a few weeks ago. xD
Practice really helps tho c: I remember my first few traditional art, they were pretty crappy, i'd say. haha xD

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Yeah i've been doing it for 6 years now so its not so bad unless I scheduled to work during the day and have to be at work at 8am but that doesn't happen too much anymore which is good haha. So what do you like to do?
For me, college work takes up most of my time xD If not i'll spend my spare time listening to music or just draw o w o
Practice really helps tho c: I remember my first few traditional art, they were pretty crappy, i'd say. haha xD
I've thought about practicing but I don't know. Too much time I think would need to be put into it? Its nice to see that other people can draw though. Makes me feel special every time I get an avi art because I know that person put work into it for me regardless of it being paid or a free art. Lets you know that there are people out there still that would take time to do something for others. I thank you for that. Its the little stuff that count.

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
I've thought about practicing but I don't know. Too much time I think would need to be put into it? Its nice to see that other people can draw though. Makes me feel special every time I get an avi art because I know that person put work into it for me regardless of it being paid or a free art. Lets you know that there are people out there still that would take time to do something for others. I thank you for that. Its the little stuff that count.
Aww. c: I sometimes do freebie art too xD You should try practicing, maybe you'd like drawing in the end? And personally, i'm not a really artistic person. Whatever i study in rl have nothing to do with art unless you're talking about biological drawings of cells xD haha.

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Art is art. There are many kinds and way whether it be scientific or with a pencil or pastels. I think I would like drawing as I would use it as a time to think but progress would be too slow for me I think... well I know but oh well. I can still play my Call of Duty and drive my car around so that keeps me entertained in the past time. Though gas IS a little pricey so not much driving lately. AND can't forget using Gaia as a past time as well <3

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ephrin
Art is art. There are many kinds and way whether it be scientific or with a pencil or pastels. I think I would like drawing as I would use it as a time to think but progress would be too slow for me I think... well I know but oh well. I can still play my Call of Duty and drive my car around so that keeps me entertained in the past time. Though gas IS a little pricey so not much driving lately. AND can't forget using Gaia as a past time as well <3
I'm thinking of getting Call of Duty but been playing ghost recon mostly xD Gas is pricey, even here Dx

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
I'm thinking of getting Call of Duty but been playing ghost recon mostly xD Gas is pricey, even here Dx
Where is it you live at? I'm in Washington State. What system you play on? (im a PS3 person)

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Where is it you live at? I'm in Washington State. What system you play on? (im a PS3 person)
Asia. =w= Xbox for the moment. xD

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Only for the moment? Switching systems?

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Might think of getting other systems, in time to come. xD I'm a failure at ghost recon tho =w=

8,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Kurosuzeria
Ephrin
Might think of getting other systems, in time to come. xD I'm a failure at ghost recon tho =w=
Sounds like me with drawing... Just need to practice more though right? ^_~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces