Yup!

Aged Gaian

iKamallie

User Image
User Image
Username:Hera
What you want: Waist up CG with simple background
References:User Image
Bribe Offer: 3million <~ I may use your piece for a profile if you are ok with that. 3nodding I'm waiting for a bunch of other art pieces to be completed before I choose which one. The slot is already open with the Profile maker whee heart
User Image
Hera
iKamallie

User Image
User Image
Username:Hera
What you want:Full body CG with simple background
References:User Image
Bribe Offer: 5million <~ I may use your piece for a profile if you are ok with that. 3nodding I'm waiting for a bunch of other art pieces to be completed before I choose which one. The slot is already open with the Profile maker whee heart
User Image

ouo Just to double check with you, you were requesting for a Speed Regular CG since thats the only one with full body open; yeah? So it'll be in this style

Aged Gaian

iKamallie

ouo Just to double check with you, you were requesting for a Speed Regular CG since thats the only one with full body open; yeah? So it'll be in this style

Ah, I completely read that wrong. - I have a horrible tendency to speed through what I read! xp

Yes that's fine, and since I completely mis read the front page I'm going to change it to a Waist up for 3million then, if you are ok with that <3
Yeah ^^ I'll accept you so it should be 2 weeks or less~

Aged Gaian

iKamallie
Yeah ^^ I'll accept you so it should be 2 weeks or less~

Thank you very much surprised <3

I can't wait. whee heart

I saw your auction a week or two back (can't remember the exact time) and I wanted your regular full body soooo bad >.< <3

If you ever do have that open for gaia commissions please let me know. I'm very much interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff