Welcome to Gaia! ::

@_______@ oh jeese~that's no good at all. I was lucky owo I found out that even though my trail on CS2 ended, Adobe ImageReady still works on my comp X'D so i can use the basic tools and it looks better than my other program :'3
I hope your stuff doesn't pile up too much ;______; gonna take an art break~?

:O WHAT~!? How can it be on a monday ;________; that means I'll be in school >w<''''''''''
Well it's alright, I guess, since I have oC3 to fall back on but it's hard to downgrade myself to working with the basic tools. XD Ya know?

D: And yuh it is. I'm like, "Wtf we should have the day after Halloween off. It's just like a snow-day. Minus the snow."
I wish I had OC3 owo at least is a good program, though sometime it hones your skills to use worse programs than what youa r3e used too?

I know~! ;w; we always had halloween off and now it;s all 'go to school bitches...'
Anrui4
I wish I had OC3 owo at least is a good program, though sometime it hones your skills to use worse programs than what youa r3e used too?

I know~! ;w; we always had halloween off and now it;s all 'go to school bitches...'

PM Chica~ She has the serial code for oC3 if you wanna dld it. http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/index

@w@ Mm...and you don't get to stay out late...buhh...
Yeh- I will haveta look into that :'3 I want to try it out really bad.

I know gonk well for me 10:30 but it's still not late enough ;w;
D: I'd probably have to go home at like...9:00. ><;;;

Ugh, I have to go. D: I should be back in two hours...
:O why so early~???

;w; okay, i'll try to be here~<333333333
Anrui4
:O why so early~???

;w; okay, i'll try to be here~<333333333

Parents are weird like that.

AND I'M BACK.
@w@ I'm sorry I'm here now.

Oh~! Kitty wants to know if you wanna do a yaoi RP with us X'D; I could pay to make a guild or something for it to for no reason whatsoever :'D
Yuh. Liek woah. This ends tomorrow.
HOMG owo does it really?
blaugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out