Welcome to Gaia! ::

things you look for in a commissioned piece?

detail (how much attn was paid to the req) 0.10077519379845 10.1% [ 13 ]
overall quality 0.38759689922481 38.8% [ 50 ]
overall effort 0.10077519379845 10.1% [ 13 ]
accuracy (does it look like your oc/avi?) 0.13178294573643 13.2% [ 17 ]
price proportionate to quality of work 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 24 ]
⊙︿⊙ other? 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]

Wheezing Noob

both
but
tv
was
cooler pfft

this guy made so many fluffy red balls poop up
and then he made change fill up a hobo's cup

Fatcat

TheCookieMunstar

both
but
tv
was
cooler pfft

this guy made so many fluffy red balls poop up
and then he made change fill up a hobo's cup

tv is always cooler
also that hobo should marry him

Wheezing Noob

lol
yes
maybe
magic will take away the smell and maggots

Fatcat

TheCookieMunstar

lol
yes
maybe
magic will take away the smell and maggots

omg gjklrej you're so mean...

Fatcat

Princess Reaym

User Image

you can just pay me 20k for this QmQa

Wheezing Noob

; A ;
it's just
it's just that i saw another show
where they took a hobo off the streets
and he had 349209480294 leeches on his legs
capretto
idazzles

User Image

SO CUTEEEEEE.
THANK YOU ; v ; <3

Fatcat

iDazzles
SO CUTEEEEEE.
THANK YOU ; v ; <3

baww np haha

TheCookieMunstar

NOPE
STOP

STOP

Wheezing Noob

Fatcat

TheCookieMunstar

gonk

emotion_donotwant

Wheezing Noob

Militant Loverboy

capretto
SO HI I might skip some stuff that's stagnated too long and is no longer pertinent whateverwhateveryouwontevenmissit xD

One more note on weed: yes, sweet. Some people say it smells like cinnamon. I say it smells like rotted or thrown-up meat or skunk. Something along those lines. As to being open about sex: pfhfhrgrhg what is this 'it's a fourteen year old thing!' as if I wasn't fourteen once! xP I wasn't like that...probably because I had no sex to be open about it, so...

How did you
how did you
how did you accidentally go into two adult stores. Please expand. Reminds me of when this old bat tried to card me in a bookstore while I was giggling over the erotica books they had. And I was like come at me b***h i'm twenty years old >___> (i look really young sigh)

-petpetpet-
Take your time, ducky. I'm just never in your slots...so I worry you've forgotten. xD

I feel like every country IS that awesome as you think it is....for about a week (or whatever). And then you stay longer than that, and it's like ohhhhh so yeah, stuff here also blows sometimes. I think reading blogs of other people who've gone to live abroad is a really great way to get a more accurate picture of things. ...yes, that is also another thing I read for no reason except IT'S THERE TO BE READ. sigh

I think I would be scared of Texas too if I didn't live here. xDDD BUT IT'S SUPER FUN REALLY you should come visit except not in the summer you'll die. Everyone dies in the summer. I want to go to Chicago so badly -- my dad worked there when he was really young and is half-fond half-bahhh about it, so he keeps blocking my attempts to con my family into going there. >_>

Non-humanoid robots aren't too bad. -nodnod- It's the human replica ones LIKE THE ONE IN THAT PICTURE JESUS SCONE. /shudder And mannequins and dolls and wax people. Though one of my favourite Twilight Zone episodes features wax figures of serial murderers...so much terror in my heartparts... ;___;

DAT MOE
hahahah I laughed so much the first time I watched that gif. xD Thank you.

And yeah, I'm still grinning about Devin sucking anon's mental d**k. (We will find out later (kind of soon? ehhh) that this desire is even more hilarious, because we know who Anonymous turns out to be...) So many parentheses yes. The world is built on complexity, my young Padawan. What else is there to have. <333

Let's not pretend I really know where I left off. =| Uhhhhfuh. Best guess, here we go -- this part is kind of long, but mostly because I semi-wrote a bunch of the dialogue. Reads faster than it looks.

So, throughout all this terrorist mess, Patterson has been keeping Devin updated on it. We'll come back to them, but this was as good a time to introduce as any. BUT ANYWAY back to scary plot s**t. I think there's one or two more after the above-mentioned... One time, Patterson ducks out of the room to find a techie and ask who this certain (terrifying) gift is from, and returns to find a small knife in Scor's grease paint thing. The note with that one says something movie-ish like, 'Watch your pretty face'.

Uhh there's maybe one I'm forgetting. BUT FINALLY Patterson is like ******** no bitches. I am going to beat the s**t out of someone. Me and this drumstick, we're going to beat the s**t out of someone. IT'S HAPPENING. (He and Devin also go beat up broken-down factories sometimes because gdi he needs that every now and then.)

Lo and behold, Patterson's hiding behind the door (ish) when it opens and someone creeps in with a note. Inside his head, he is screaming hallelujah probably with anime tear-waterfalls everywhere. Outside, he pushes the door shut with his foot and says, 'Well. Hello there.' in the usual badass voice.

Poor kid squawks and is like HOMG WHERE THE WHAT DID YOU COME FROM. It's kind of like Batman swoopin' in. But with a drumstick and less swooping. (Oh, Patterson also has his knife on him, I forget. <3 He's had it for several years.) So Patterson badasses over and is like Huh hey look at that a threatening note. Who would have ******** guessed. Where did you get this? I said, where did you get this, you ******** rat.

This kind of thing progresses until Patterson shoves the poor fella up against the vanity and presses the drumstick horizontally against his throat. Patterson's so, so tempted to grab his hair and break the mirror's glass with his head, but he figures the kid is scared enough. He's not any kind of leader - that much is obvious - but a messenger. Stupid one, too. He keeps bleating that he isn't allowed to say, they ordered him not to tell anyone.

So Patterson says, Alright. You can't tell me who they are. You can recognize them, can't you?

.... ;___; y-yes?

Then why don't you show them to me. That's not telling. Is it?

.......iguessnot.

Good. Are they here in the theatre tonight?

yeah

Then here's what we're going to do. You're going to walk out of here as the show ends and down the row to where they're sitting. You'll retake your seat and not look at me when I pass by. Understand? Do you understand me?

yeah yessir(???). i got it.

And so that's what they do. Patterson follows him casually down the aisle, keeping his head down, minding his own business. The rat scoots into a row and takes his seat among a throng of --- dun dun DUN~~~~~
Germans.

Germans who have been sending Scor threats against sympathizing with a Nazi.

Patterson cannot even hold all these wtfs.
Cannot. even. wat

So of course he goes back and reports to Scor (and Devin, who is Sherlocking with him on this case haha). And everyone is mutually ********. He doesn't know, but whatever, that's the situation, plain and clear. (Meanwhile, the rat does confess to the Germans that he ******** up and showed them to some crazy ******** who was guarding the Frenchman's dressing room. HE HAS A BODYGUARD YOU GUYS WAHT. T_____T i almost died like eight times)

~until next time~

Fatcat

TheCookieMunstar
cry

.....ok
ok it's ok stawp creyin

Fatcat

x__Litrouke

that's cool bro UVU i know how it goes wink wonk also holy ******** s**t THIS IS LONG

hhhhhhhh wow that's so weird like i would've guessed it smelled bitter...dang
though i mean it sounds repulsive from your descrips omg ;m;
and psh dude i only gave a bj once in my whole life??? i'm way less experienced than other kids my age qvq;; most aren't virgins/were pregnant at some point (i'm not even kidding about this)
i also do not attract humans

noooOOo the first time it was in the mall and WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT RIGHT NEXT TO GAMESTOP I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT LOOKED SO HARMLESS FROM THE OUTSIDE (it was spencers btw) and the second time it was some joint adult sex thingy and a rental store thing? IDEK it was down the block from my house and i pass by it often so i decided to check it out
sobs

gjklrej well idk i tend to keep friend stuff out of slots etc (since usually they never really use forms etc anyway so!!!) since i put them on higher priority u3ub

i need to get in on that
and i guess i agree haha!! haven't stayed anywhere abroad longer than a week (besides china and honestly i thought china was sort of odd from the beginning) so i can't say i can definitely empathise BUT I DO GET IT
yes

oh god same for chicago i heard it went up to 100 degrees fahrenheit last summer!!! and it does get hotter so bleggggh
heh though yeah i really love it there mmmmm
i wish i'd stayed :'^(

haha yup yup! though idk i think it's sort of cute in its own way
IDK
BUT YES TOTALLY AGREE UGH GODDAMN there's this mannequin in downtown, looks JUST like a little girl but for the face and the general not alive thing but omfg it freaks the living ******** out of me when i walk by it she just SMILES FOREVERRRR

wink wonk no problemo amigo!!

simplicity and explicitness?? heheh
but HAHA WOW OK anticipating this

OH WOW I FEEL KINDA BAD FOR THAT MESSENGER if i've learned anything about ******** up on a mission it's that you generally get punished ;m; horribly...

but wow what the actual ffffffffffffff THAT'S
OK CONFUSING
MY HEAD

EXPLODES

Militant Loverboy

capretto

IT ONLY LOOKS LONG. See, it was actually rather short to reply to! That rat took up all the room. (I don't really have anything against the dude; we never gave him a name and Patterson called him rat, so that's what I'm using. xD)

I mean, it is...??? But...what do skunks smell like to you? To me, they smell sweet. =S Kind of. Anyway, no worries, I'm still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the times as far as smezzy expectations go, especially in college. It helps that I can't really...tell anyone...anyone about what I am actually doing, so. >_< Yeah. It's. Awkward. Discussing these things with people irl, because I either have to pretend I'm doing nothing or be very very awkwardly vague about who/what I'm doing. afgdfhdger whatever it's dumb
huff

Hhahah they card people at Spencer's??? I had to check with Yoko, because I have definitely been there many a time when I was not eighteen. She says as long as you don't buy anything, they don't card you... Huh. The second one....lol, just lol. How did you not feel the ooze of sketchiness and desperation coming from it!

Yes yes you should read travel blogs. =D They're pretty cool. And also pictures whee! I used to read a lot of Japanese and Korean ones and thennnnn I got bored haha and... I guess I haven't read too many recently. Oooh, where did you go in China? My dad might be getting a two-year contract there so... I might be visiting.

Yep. Way hotter. I worked in a library of all glass-window-walls during the summer.
My. ********. ********.
/dies
Aren't you moving back soon, you said? I can never keep track. orz

THE WORST ARE THE LITTLE CHILDREN STATUES i tried to look for them on google and got way too scared way too fast. I'm sorry. I've failed you.

...we actually never found out what happened to Rat. /ponders
BUT YEAH RIGHT WTF IS ******** e'rrybody's head is blowin'. And now more!

In any case, Scor only has one performance left and since the Germans have been discovered, Patterson's kind of hoping that they're going to leave off. So he attends with Devin, in the audience this time, and listens to him hipster-critique the play. xP Mostly tuning him out, Patterson notices a little cluster of Germans muttering and frowning to each other --- which could be nothing, but Instincts, man. Instincts.

Patterson remains the coolest kid. During intermission, he goes outside and notices aforementioned Germans smoking together. So he strolls right up and asks for a light, which someone provides him. He chills and makes small-talk with them (in German, of course) like it ain't no thang. He has a very excellent German accent and very few people know he's Polish here. /superagentsneakyspy yes

There's some nefarious hints dropped about something happening later tonight. There's also a really stupid German who hasn't realized that this Shakespearean play at an all-male university is using an all-male cast. xD So he's like DAYUMMNN dat lead chick is hot man! i'd bang that haha YEA, and the other two Germans and Patterson are like ... lol is he joki--no, he's serious. 'Oh yeah, she's...-giggle-...she's really nice. You should, uh, go ask her after the show if she's free tonight.' /snickersnickersnicker

But back to nefariousness. The rebel organization has a meeting that night and I didn't mention this, but things have been heating up around the school with Nazi and anti-Nazi supporters. Many of the people at the play are heading to an organization meeting afterward, Devin of course included. So Patterson fills him in on these suspicious Germans and he's like fuuuuuuuuuuuck hopefully they aren't intending to come burn down the place we're meeting or something. =S Just in case, a number of Organization members slip out early, partially to guard the place they meet.

Blahblah, second half of show happens, Patterson slips backstage just in case, congratulates Scor on a good final show, and surprise: Dumb German comes clambering in, looking for his pretty lady. (If you hadn't guessed, Scor plays said lady. xD In this 'verse, he has longer hair. Blonde and pretty.) Dumb German is like omguh wurr my lady @??? and then sees Patterson, and is like O HEY you smoked with me, hey, do you know where the hot chick went?

Of course, the guy who attacked Patterson about the mouseheads before is like GHHGGHHGHGHG HE'S A NAZI LOOK AT THIS.
Patterson's luck is pretty much the best, yes. xD He awkwards his way out of that situation, with many lulz, as you can surmise.

Turns out the Germans don't crash the meeting. Instead, they go paint a massive swastika on the cafeteria floor. >___________> Yay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff