Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Demigod

Abbacus

AAHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH
do you happen to have a larger file size of it?? i want to use the one you linked for my sig but a bigger size for my album!!
no worries if you don't ehe~~

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus

Hurray sending trade now biggrin
User Image

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE I LOVE IT <3333 completing trade now biggrin Awful and Mindbreak are right your art is SO worth it <3
/// v///)* Thank you!!

You sure you dont want the white rabbits pace for another chibi of a dif avi? emotion_kirakira i got it in a bundle and dont really want it >w<

Trash Vampire

Cinnabelle_x
OKay! I choose this avi...
User Image

I'm sending the trade now!
User Image

Trash Vampire

gutmouth
Abbacus

AAHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH
do you happen to have a larger file size of it?? i want to use the one you linked for my sig but a bigger size for my album!!
no worries if you don't ehe~~
User Image
here's a slightly larger one c:

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Look at that sparkly sass.

Trash Vampire

MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus

Hurray sending trade now biggrin
User Image

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE I LOVE IT <3333 completing trade now biggrin Awful and Mindbreak are right your art is SO worth it <3
/// v///)* Thank you!!

You sure you dont want the white rabbits pace for another chibi of a dif avi? emotion_kirakira i got it in a bundle and dont really want it >w<
If there was pure in the mix with the item I'd consider it! The item alone is under minimum bribe in value, last I checked just before accepting offers. (:

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
User Image

/// v///)* Thank you!!

If there was pure in the mix with the item I'd consider it! The item alone is under minimum bribe in value, last I checked just before accepting offers. (:

Oh ok so the itme has to be equal to or worth more then 50b?

Wrathful Shapeshifter

70 Bil for my current avi?

User Image

Decided to link it

Trash Vampire

MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
User Image

/// v///)* Thank you!!

Yup! The total offer has to at least meet minimum bribe in value. The higher the better. (:

Cheat_Skill's Princess

Angelic Demigod

Abbacus
Cinnabelle_x
OKay! I choose this avi...
User Image

I'm sending the trade now!
User Image

ERMEHGERD!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira I love it! I want another! gonk I'm addicted!
Could I give you 50 bil for another one of my avis?

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
MrsPandaSins
Abbacus
/// v///)* Thank you!!

Yup! The total offer has to at least meet minimum bribe in value. The higher the better. (:

Ooooh okie lemme see what i have then smile

Demonic Demigod

Abbacus

perfect!!! ty ty ty!

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Abbacus

Can I give you V's Sketchbook + 11bil? The V's sketchbook is worth 49bil in the marketplace plus the 11bil should be 60bil? owo
For this avi?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I didn't see a form so I hope I'm doing
this right but please consider Juliet
for 75bil for a short chibi. ; u;

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Abbacus

Hello~
        Would you take Pale Marionette Restrung for either of these avis?
        User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces