Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spaztastic?

Spaz! 1 100.0% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 274 ]

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
This place is about to go through some revision~! As are the prices. I'll be taking some options away, adding some, and raiseing some prices to deter the demand. xD Because I don't want to get rid of the pencil color, but I don't want to do a lot of it because I end up procrasinating it so much! And I will start using the whole page of my sketch book for each piece and using more technique's I've learned. Make it look nicer~! =)

Hmmm.. Going to be doing some art for this place too, more samples and better layout~! =) I think I will start another aution around Christmas time and end it after finals~! So I have the summer to work on it~!(with what ever I have form school too)

... I got lots of information to fill out for MCA. =D I know who my roommate is now! I e-mailed her....Hope she responds soon~!
When are you opening your slots back up?

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
as soon as I get this place revamped... so... next week xD Maybe friday?

Kayuri-chan rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 5, 4, 5 Total: 19 (6-36)

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
*works on new banners* XD

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
If I work hard I can finish your chibi bust tonight, Ninja, and get this shop opening in a few days.

I have to clean my WHOLE house. We're about to move, kinda, hopefully, and I'm having my best friends FINALLY come up... but things aren't working out.. so mayb ethey won't get to come up... crying ANd I won't get to see them one last time before I go to college.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DD= About half finsihed.

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
OR. Not.

D= I just realized how much I actually have to do that I put on myself. I need to get in gear and stop procrastinating. My best bet will be that the shop opens agian at the end of this month. DDD=

List of things to do THIS week:

Clean the whole house
FINISH that painting for the teacher
FINISH the chibi bust cg
FINISH cg for contest
START painting for auction winner(if she gets the reff, that is)
START painting for my Lovley. <33 Kitties.
...and get ready to move.
....oh .. and start one tryout for SRON. DDD=

Not to mention during the week, I'll probably be torn away from some of those goals to work at my other house. .... I need to mow the lawn. too. DD=

I'll be missing for a bit. Kinda.

After all that. I have a bunch of stuff to do at the house, packing kinda and more cleaning. THEN on top pf moving to a new house, I'm moving to MCA XD;;; I have to go shoping for clothes and neccesities. ANd I have a few other pictures I need to complete.

Along with a STORY, a short comic, sketches for a much longer comic to go with the STORY, AND two websites that I want to have up by the end of this month .DDD=

....gah. Putting it all into words helps me get focused. DD<

*goes and does dishes/cleans kitchen*

Kayuri-chan rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 2, 6, 1 Total: 20 (6-36)

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
I got sick...D=

I fail at life...be back later...

LOOK AT THE AVATAR o.o (<--- Laura)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash