Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Not a random tackle XD Fangirl tackle
YukixIchigo
Oh my goodness.

Ahahaha, I will work on your drawing Matt; I've been kinda epically sucking lately......

Don't fret hun 3nodding If there's one thing that doesn't epically suck, it's people who dress their avatars up as Boris and do art for people named Matt heart XD Life takes a lot out of you sometimes. I totally understand. Unfortunately, I'm about to burden you guys even further sweatdrop BWAHAHA! I am king of torturing bedraggled artists! ...I think "bedraggled" is my new favorite word now. XD

MOVING ON. This will be a behemoth of a post, hope you don't mind that I'm lazy and want to do this in one fell swoop. heart BTW, these are in a crack order. XD

HEY YOU! [RIXIE BABY]!
My name is: Matt, your husband/wife/eternal slave. And I want a picture of DUN DUN DUN! Apollo and Hyacinth. heart Yeah, you know who I'm talkin' about.
And I want: SOME SECKSY TRADITIONAL MARKER ART from you. wink
Don't forget to add: EXTRA LOVE FOR YOUR FAITHFUL LOVER heart
I'll pay you!: Pshh. Don't I get it free after all that - ...nevermind. 5500G heart

HEY YOU! [KOALA DARLING]!
My name is: Matthew, and I want art of THIS GUY. Rixie was so kind as to whip up a quick sketch of him on the back of a receipt of some kind. ILY BBY~ His name is Principio Bianco, nickname Prince. He's my Alice OC...Who he's paired with is yet to be determined...XD He's quite meek, really...like the opposite of EVERYBODY ELSE IN THAT SERIES.
And I want: SOME MOAR SECKSY ART. If at all possible, could you color it? Pwetty pwease? I'll pay extra wink
Don't forget to add: His cuteness?
I'll pay you!: 4000G for fullbody color heart

HEY YOU! [YUKI DEAREST]!
My name is: NORI MADARAME mrgreen I would lurve some arts of Apollo and Hyacinth from you too...But since you dunno what the hell I'm talking about, I'll describe them for you since RIXIE HASN'T DONE AN EXAMPLE FOR ME crying Apollo is yes, the Greek god of music...and the guy who pulls the sun across the sky in his chariot or whatever. My version of him has short, curly brown hair and green eyes. His face is almost always wearing a mischevious and somewhat arrogant expression...his ears are almost pointed. Almost. Hyacinth has blonde wavy hair that covers his ears...He's strong, but his muscles aren't very noticeable. He has blue eyes and almost always smiles. For their clothes, something modern would be nice? Though you could go for ancient Greek garb if you prefer. I really don't care 3nodding Hee. Sorry for ordering again before you're even done with the first one XD
And I want: I would adore a normal fullbody anime style for these two heart I'll tip for color, but you don't have to color it if you don't feel like it 3nodding
Don't forget to add: As far as poses go, could you do some sort of musical thinger? Maybe Apollo playing a guitar or something and Hyacinth singing? You have complete control over this. If you come up with a better idea, go for it heart
I'll pay you!: 6500G, if I added right... heh, it's late. I'm proud of myself for trying. Sorry again if I'm stressing you out XD I don't need this soon, take as much time as you need to finish it.

HEY YOU! [KAORU LOVE]!
My name is: Sexy (<-- What is it with me tonight? "Sexy" is the only adjective I can think of right now. XP) M.A.T.T. And I want moar art of Prince...I posted the ref pic in the order for Koala, and am too lazy to go up and grab it for you. If you can't read Rixie's chicken scratch writing, you can PM me or whatever and I can try to decipher it for ya. heart He's my Alice OC...as I said above...And I guess you can read more about him above (or below XD) if you need.
And I want: Shaded fullbody, mebbe?
Don't forget to add: Uhh...I really have no idea what sort of pose he should be in. Maybe...trying to be all badass and failing miserably? Heh, I just realized how much I base my characters off of myself. XD As always, feel free to change up the pose if you think of something better.
I'll pay you!: 5000G, right? ...If I'm wrong, feel free to slap me awake and set me right. heart

HEY YOU! [ALITA...YOU]!
My name is: I think you all know by now. GIMME MOAR PRINCE ART. SEE REFS AND DESCRIPTIONS ABOVE.
And I want: A fabulous flob! Colored! I love the word flob whee
Don't forget to add: Him being all cute and cuddly. He's a Polar bear, you know heart
I'll pay you!: 2000G! I'm pulling numbers off the top of my head now. If it costs more let me know. XD ...Flob. rofl

Dude. Longest. Post. Evah. heart I guess I really like to use those dumb little emotes... XD I'm in no hurry to get these you guys, so take as much time as you need to do these pics. I know that art for Matt can be annoying XD

I LOVE YOU ALL. heart

Like, a lot.

Seriously. You're all awesomely amazing and I love you. <3

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
...Holy crap Matt. Really. If you're MY eternal slave, then why are YOU asking ME for art? XD jk. lmnop. qrstuv. Anyway, you're welcome for the ref pic of Prince. I happened to have a receipt and a pen in my coat pocket when we went out to dinner and I got bored waiting for the food. But you already knew that. ...And Prince just happens to be A.DO.RA.BLE. ...Bedraggled is a fun word. Not the whole definition part, but it sounds fun.

To anyone else who is waiting for art from me: I am horrible. I know I said I'd have your art done two weeks ago... I'm really sorry crying I got sick, but after that I don't have an excuse other that laziness... I PROMISE I will do your art today and have it to you soon. If I break that promise, feel free to dunk me in a vat of ketchup and drop me in a pit of toddlers sweatdrop
Hahaha

@ discoqueen: Well, that is alright, though something I am not used to XD

@ Matt: No burden at all, it just might be a while; I've got to catch up in my art classes sweatdrop BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
@Rix: ...Because I can't draw. My doodles look like a two year old's. ...But Prince is a.do.ra.ble.

@Yuki: PERSEVERANCE~!
: D Will do Mattito! You might have to wait a bit, though... I need to finish a research project for teh Language of Arts class...

I am researching (probably) one of the only known bisexual men in the Elizabethan period who may or may not have a a fling with mah homie Shakespeare. Interesting, no?
A_Light_In_The_Attic
: D Will do Mattito! You might have to wait a bit, though... I need to finish a research project for teh Language of Arts class...

I am researching (probably) one of the only known bisexual men in the Elizabethan period who may or may not have a a fling with mah homie Shakespeare. Interesting, no?

:O

If there's one thing I love it's a bisexual Elizabethan man. rofl
Hey Matty! I'll come up with something for Prince~ Not sure when I'll get it done, so it will be a surprise when you get the picture blaugh

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
Blahhhhhhh.....

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yuki: Well expect more when you're dressed as one of the most awesomest characters from Heart no Kuni no Alice XD
Rixie, you just got ignored XD
@ discoqueen: Hahaha, well I guess so!! heart

Durem Spotter

14,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
-flails a round-
Hi Rixie. You seem hyper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items