<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 >

Chibi_Maru-chan
oi Scary we have the same profile theme whee
You like DNAngel too surprised xD
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan

yay a fellow fan ^^ I've been helping a forum out by updating their D.N.Angel info ^^ I think I've scared some of them with my amount of info ^^;
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan

yay a fellow fan ^^ I've been helping a forum out by updating their D.N.Angel info ^^ I think I've scared some of them with my amount of info ^^;
I know enought to get me around. i dont know how the manga ends thou.... and i've only seen two dvds of the anime.... SO expensive D:

30$ D':
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan

I know enought to get me around. i dont know how the manga ends thou.... and i've only seen two dvds of the anime.... SO expensive D:

30$ D':

I've only watched 2 eps of the anime, though I do know all the 7 individual discs and their summaries. Also Best Buy has the thin pack box set for $58. Which reminds me I should get that info posted as well ^^;
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan

30$ D':

I've only watched 2 eps of the anime, though I do know all the 7 individual discs and their summaries. Also Best Buy has the thin pack box set for $58. Which reminds me I should get that info posted as well ^^;
Dx I would get them off the net, but my parent dont like to buy thing off the net much.... So I have to save up my money for them xD
Quote:
This is what would have happened if some one like 4kids had got to dub the anime of DNAngel 3nodding Click here surprised my name~! xD
.[ Click Here ].
Quote:
This is what would have happened if some one like 4kids had got to dub the anime of DNAngel 3nodding Click here surprised my name~! xD

is scared, 4kids scares me greatly

edit: I should have added more to that, (damn tired brain). Very much sounded like what 4kids would do to DNAngel, so much so that it scared me.
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Quote:

edit: I should have added more to that, (damn tired brain). Very much sounded like what 4kids would do to DNAngel, so much so that it scared me.
I know.... D: Thing is..... they got me into anime... and I hate them for giving me the crap they call dubbing D':
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Quote:

I know.... D: Thing is..... they got me into anime... and I hate them for giving me the crap they call dubbing D':

think it was CN that got me into anime.....though I have been told that David the Gnome was an anime, and if thats true then Nick was the one that got me into anime.
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].
Quote:

think it was CN that got me into anime.....though I have been told that David the Gnome was an anime, and if thats true then Nick was the one that got me into anime.
Sailor moon! xD and my Dad are a major factor in the anime liking thing <3 I luff my dad! xD

David the Gnome? |:
.[ Click Here ].
Sailor moon! xD and my Dad are a major factor in the anime liking thing <3 I luff my dad! xD

David the Gnome? |:

cuz I'm lazy:

The World of David the Gnome was based on the world famous children's books The Gnomes and The Secret of the Gnomes by Dutch authors Rien Poortvliet and Wil Huygen. David the Gnome, and his wife Lisa, were peace loving gnomes who lived in a tree. They probably reminded more than a few children of their grandparents. David would travel around on the back of his trusty fox, Swift, who he would summon by whistling.

I didn't find any info on whether the animation was done in Japan or not, and am far to lazy to do a search. Just something a friend had told me, and whenever I get around to looking it up I will ^^;
Though in random searching I found a site that has a bunch of 80s cartoons and one of the ones I watched on Nick; Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, is from Japan ^^
Nick had something from japan O.o That's amazing in it's self :3
.[ Click Here ].

Yeah, though its not quiet as surprising as I thought it would be. Not sure why sweatdrop *shrugs*
Chibi_Maru-chan
.[ Click Here ].

Yeah, though its not quiet as surprising as I thought it would be. Not sure why sweatdrop *shrugs*
I know.... Nick goes for what's popular at the time and morphs it xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces