how are my prices? [9d.8m.12y]

too low! 0.11594202898551 11.6% [ 8 ]
fine! 0.65217391304348 65.2% [ 45 ]
too high! 0.23188405797101 23.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 102 103 104 > >> »|

inaniloquent
Sthale

nyohoho us brits R so superior in our land origin hohoh-//shot
                  yeah it is really pretty here ; w; i love it. but i want to go to japan so much~~

ugh i tried so hard to watch hetalia and it was so so so so bad. awful sense of humour D: i did not understand how it was so popular

lololol, I'm always in england everyday..in my fantasies 8D
Uggh, same. I plan to go to Japan whenever after I graduate. Motherland of anime & manga <3

Hggnh, I kinda stopped watching it. I couldn't keep up anymore but I'll try to pick it up again sometime. Dunno how I got into it, probably mostly because of character design and everything xD

Familiar Nerd

Fashionable Borg

Sthale

haha nice one xDDD
                  maybe we should go togethre O wO how old are you now? i probably have to wait at least 2 years til i can think about visiting..

the characters all look the same Q.Q green or brown coats and somtimes hats and boots with little medals and stuff. D: i dont undersand

Fashionable Borg

TriForceElf

*poke*

Familiar Nerd

inaniloquent
/prods
inaniloquent

17, and will turn 18 next month xD
I still have about 2 years before I graduate college and travel on my own perhaps~
but, my Mom and I have been planning for me to go to Canada this year as a gift...Hgnnh..I reaaally hope I could go *crosses fingers*

Uggh, they kinda look like military officers -to me- xD
What other anime have you watched? O w O

Fashionable Borg

Sthale

ooh, i'm 16 ; w; you so grown up
                  canada, eeeeeeeh? xD XD XD

i have watched a lot.. ouran high school host club, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, elfen lied, panty & stocking with garterbelt(<3 <3 <3<3), angel beats (i cried so ******** much), K-ON!, toradora, ... thats all i can think of right now & w&
inaniloquent
Sthale

ooh, i'm 16 ; w; you so grown up
                  canada, eeeeeeeh? xD XD XD

i have watched a lot.. ouran high school host club, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, elfen lied, panty & stocking with garterbelt(<3 <3 <3<3), angel beats (i cried so ******** much), K-ON!, toradora, ... thats all i can think of right now & w&

Hggnh, don't say that. Now I feel old 8D
But I'm the youngest in my class since my classmates are about 18-19 already ; n ;
Yes canaaada <3 I hope I do get there

Ouran, elfen lied and tora dora are great animes <3 Specially Ouran since it was so awesome in comedy xD I'm thinking about watching Panty & Stocking. I hear it's great -I'm missing a lot- D:
and the art style itself seems so awesome and unique <3 like a mixture of powerpuff girls and puffy ami yumi

Familiar Nerd

Fashionable Borg

sorry for the delays, have 6 gcse exams this week. will finish the next slot tomorrow.

Fashionable Borg

Sthale

that's good, that means you're smart! have fun in canada<3 eh

i haven't finished toradora yet </////3 i want to so bad. i will after my exams = w= and YES watch it!!! it's so so so so sfunny, and the art style is wonderful. anime crossed with powerpuff girls, yes. it's brilliant. favourite anime ever<3

Fashionable Borg

TriForceElf

how are you this fine evening

Fashionable Borg

*rolls around thread*
inaniloquent
Sthale

that's good, that means you're smart! have fun in canada<3 eh

i haven't finished toradora yet </////3 i want to so bad. i will after my exams = w= and YES watch it!!! it's so so so so sfunny, and the art style is wonderful. anime crossed with powerpuff girls, yes. it's brilliant. favourite anime ever<3

Uhh no xD just that my mom decided to put me in school at an early age I guess.
It's still a long time and I'm still unsure of going though

Yes finish it! 8D maybe after your exams~it only has a few episodes <3
I will xD probably before school starts. Is it still on-going?

Familiar Nerd

inaniloquent
I'm fine
And yourself :3 ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items