mowsiee

Awesome! Thanks a ton. She turned out great :3

No problems biggrin I'm glad you like her

Dapper Rabbit

Little Mistress Codex

Lonely Gaian

Oku37
Little Mistress Codex

OMG I love it! emotion_bigheart Thank you so much!

Dapper Rabbit

Little Mistress Codex

OMG I love it! emotion_bigheart Thank you so much!

no problem ^^ I'm touched that you made it you rsiggy~

Oku37's Queen

Demonic Vampire

Oku37
Sacrificial Kyo

Yep... :/ Oh well. XD

surprised
it's okay life goes on

Indeed. :3 Have you heard back from Game Stop?

Dapper Rabbit

Sacrificial Kyo

i haven't... i'm sure it's going to be a thing where i will only be working not a lot of hours and be working as a holiday only worker ... my faith for them wanting me is slipping... I'll need to look into another job if i'm going to be able to get any money...

Oku37's Queen

Demonic Vampire

Oku37
Sacrificial Kyo

i haven't... i'm sure it's going to be a thing where i will only be working not a lot of hours and be working as a holiday only worker ... my faith for them wanting me is slipping... I'll need to look into another job if i'm going to be able to get any money...

I am kind of like a seasonal employee too! Anything for moneys right now. XD You should call them. ^^

Dapper Rabbit

Sacrificial Kyo

I am kind of like a seasonal employee too! Anything for moneys right now. XD You should call them. ^^

yeah... i guess you are right.. i jsut thought they wanted me for more than just a quick employee I guess I over estimated my worth :/

Oku37's Queen

Demonic Vampire

Oku37
Sacrificial Kyo

yeah... i guess you are right.. i jsut thought they wanted me for more than just a quick employee I guess I over estimated my worth :/

You're worth more than that! <3 It's a great start to get you back in the work system & some money in your pocket. There is nothing wrong with a seasonal employee, & I think that if you do well, which I know that you will, they may wanna keep you permanently! Call them!!

Dapper Rabbit

Sacrificial Kyo

You're worth more than that! <3 It's a great start to get you back in the work system & some money in your pocket. There is nothing wrong with a seasonal employee, & I think that if you do well, which I know that you will, they may wanna keep you permanently! Call them!!

I just want to start asap I won't be able to get my car inspected until after i get paid and that'll proabbly be after it's illegal...
and I need to pay my insurance and that'll be most of my money i might have to let my phone bill go over for a few days just cuz money is tight...

Oku37's Queen

Demonic Vampire

Oku37
Sacrificial Kyo

I just want to start asap I won't be able to get my car inspected until after i get paid and that'll proabbly be after it's illegal...
and I need to pay my insurance and that'll be most of my money i might have to let my phone bill go over for a few days just cuz money is tight...

Hm.. Do you get unemployment? Seriously, give them a call tomorrow. ^^ I know you're super worried, but you can't take the next step until you know from them what's up.

Dapper Rabbit

Sacrificial Kyo

Hm.. Do you get unemployment? Seriously, give them a call tomorrow. ^^ I know you're super worried, but you can't take the next step until you know from them what's up.

I don't think so cuz my old boss was stupid and i wasn't getting taxes taken out of my paycheck cuz she told me to write exempt on my w-4s even though i know i'm not exempt. so i fixed it after tax season and i only got about 6 dollars in my unemployement :/
i'll beg my mom for money if i need but until then i'll try not to do anything fun

Oku37's Queen

Demonic Vampire

Oku37
Sacrificial Kyo

I don't think so cuz my old boss was stupid and i wasn't getting taxes taken out of my paycheck cuz she told me to write exempt on my w-4s even though i know i'm not exempt. so i fixed it after tax season and i only got about 6 dollars in my unemployement :/
i'll beg my mom for money if i need but until then i'll try not to do anything fun

: ( Did you call them? You really should.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff