22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Oh wow, I can't believe this shop is still here. This is one of the first joint art shops I was ever in. o_o
A Centurys Ruin
Oh wow, I can't believe this shop is still here. This is one of the first joint art shops I was ever in. o_o

Oh wow, I remember you!
This actually is a whole new shop, a completely different thread, but with the same concept, I decided since the other one basically died it was time to revamp it and start all over again :3
Sakura and I are actually the only artists from the old shop haha

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sinister Phoenix
A Centurys Ruin

Oh wow, I remember you!
This actually is a whole new shop, a completely different thread, but with the same concept, I decided since the other one basically died it was time to revamp it and start all over again :3

Oh, I remember you too!
I did couple art for you once upon a time. c:

I figured it was a different thread, but it still shocked me when I found it. xD
I'm glad you guys are still around and that the shop is doing so well.
A Centurys Ruin
Sinister Phoenix
A Centurys Ruin

Oh wow, I remember you!

Oh, I remember you too!
I did couple art for you once upon a time. c:

I figured it was a different thread, but it still shocked me when I found it. xD
I'm glad you guys are still around and that the shop is doing so well.

That's right you did! I believe I still have it somewhere too :3

Well thank you! I'm definitely happy with how well it's been doing :3

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sinister Phoenix
Any particular color or just sparkles? *O*
Solid blue green and purple glitter under a layer of red and gold glitter under a layer of holographic glitter.
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix
Solid blue green and purple glitter under a layer of red and gold glitter under a layer of holographic glitter.

That sounds really cool, damn, makes me wish I could paint my nails D:
It's pointless for me, I work as a custodian so making my nails pretty is almost a waste because they'll just get chipped at work emotion_8c

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix

It's pointless for me, I work as a custodian so making my nails pretty is almost a waste because they'll just get chipped at work emotion_8c
Sad day.

I take pains to make sure my nails are difficult to chip. I have like $400+ in nail polish. >>;
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix

Sad day.

I take pains to make sure my nails are difficult to chip. I have like $400+ in nail polish. >>;

Holy moley o.o that's a lot of money to invest in nail polish haha
Once I get a full time job (hopefully behind a computer >w< ) I want to be able to have nice looking nails again.

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix

Sad day.

Once I get a full time job (hopefully behind a computer >w< ) I want to be able to have nice looking nails again.
I'm unemployed, so my nails get to grow as long as I want them to.

A picture won't do the sparkliness justice, but here's an idea. I just did them so my cuticles are messy.

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix
Shimmertits
Sinister Phoenix

Sad day.

I'm unemployed, so my nails get to grow as long as I want them to.

A picture won't do the sparkliness justice, but here's an idea. I just did them so my cuticles are messy.

Ooooo I like, I like :3

My nails are crazy, some are fairly long and others are short from getting broken, I know that if I get a job where I'm sitting behind a desk for most of the time they most likely wont break as much and I'd really like that D: I used to get complimented on often for my nails >w<

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sinister Phoenix
Ooooo I like, I like :3

My nails are crazy, some are fairly long and others are short from getting broken, I know that if I get a job where I'm sitting behind a desk for most of the time they most likely wont break as much and I'd really like that D: I used to get complimented on often for my nails >w<
My right hand is short save for my coke nail on my pinky, so all of my nails pictures are with my left hand.

I get compliments all the time, but I'm a guy, so I think standards are lower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff