Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to re-use this thread for all my future auctions. So don't be confused by the previous bids
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What You're Bidding On : A sketchy CG headshot
Started :
Ends :
Time Zone : GMT +8

Min Increase : 500g
Starting Bid : 3k
High Bid : --
Auto Buy : 10k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will not do : Buck Teeth, Red Nose, Masks, Certain Hats, KiKi
Not good at : Guys, Speedy Hairstyle, Wildflower Hairstyle, Hats, Sun Glasses

Accpected Items
1. You can't place a bid of more than five Sealed Envelope if it says x5, same with other items
2. The items are listed begining with most wanted (if the previous offer is of items worth 5k, you can top it with items worth 5k of higher 'want')

2x Thank You Letter for July 2005 - 5k
1x G-LOL Bruise Mistress Top - 2000
1x Flashion Rose - 2005
CG headshots (oldest > newest)
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
okay you may now post... though i dont see a point since its not yet set up xD
wow okay that was fast ^^;
Riin Viern

hehe...^^; i gotta go though... bye!
Sleinah
Riin Viern

hehe...^^; i gotta go though... bye!

kkz cya!
What a cute style heart , how bad I dont have money ._.UUU
bump kawaii! if I had any money I'd bid , you should do half bodies as well. 3nodding
I'm too lazy to do half bodies xP

but maybe one day if i feel like it i might xd
heh I understand some people can only do heads, I would soo bid but I spent all my money the other day ago crying
hallo there Yuna ^^

Blueyolei - lol xDDDD I can do up to legs... but i cant do feet. No way no how xD I tried. But headshots come easiest to me, and they're eaisest. Yup, i'm a lazy person *nod* And I'm proud of it! xDDDD

anywho i g2g sleep! My dad's chasing me (with good reason, i was supposed to be asleep 40min ago and i'm not even in pjs)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff