Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hullo, boyo~!

+ 0.31645569620253 31.6% [ 25 ]
Hello! 0.68354430379747 68.4% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 119 120 > >> »|

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
As in livestream or over Tofu's shoulder: in the later case, utilize elbow attack, Tofu! XD
Was livestream but Tofu closed it on me! What a bum. Tofu should now invite me over so I can watch over his shoulder ;]

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
As in livestream or over Tofu's shoulder: in the later case, utilize elbow attack, Tofu! XD
Was livestream but Tofu closed it on me! What a bum. Tofu should now invite me over so I can watch over his shoulder ;]
At least he livestreams.

People who livestream are braver that I am. I:

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
At least he livestreams.

Oh I know right? Though I believe they are just private streams so I can watch.

I'm too..under-confident to stream XD

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
At least he livestreams.

Oh I know right? Though I believe they are just private streams so I can watch.

I'm too..under-confident to stream XD
I mess up when I'm are people are watching. That is true of a lot of things, not just drawing. 99;

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
I mess up when I'm are people are watching. That is true of a lot of things, not just drawing. 99;

Me too...me too. I can't do anything when people are hanging around XD
I do, however, love watching people draw~ Tofu is super amazing to watch..perhaps some time I can convince him to do a public stream for people here if anyone is interested. 8]

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

I do, however, love watching people draw~ Tofu is super amazing to watch..perhaps some time I can convince him to do a public stream for people here if anyone is interested. 8]
I don't want to be nosy but at the same time I'm curious to know what was being worked on, you know? XD

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

I don't want to be nosy but at the same time I'm curious to know what was being worked on, you know? XD

Haha, they were just working on a commission. But prior to that they were doing a Cheeb of one of their characters.
Not drawing for me like I keep trying to get them to ;_;

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

Haha, they were just working on a commission. But prior to that they were doing a Cheeb of one of their characters.

I'm tempted to break out the tablet and draw now too...

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

Do it. emotion_dowant

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

Do it. emotion_dowant
Man IDEK. ):

Tofusaur's Husband

ExcessivelyTimewise
Boburto
ExcessivelyTimewise

Do it. emotion_dowant
Man IDEK. ):

DO IT........please emotion_kirakira

Amateur Millionaire

Tofusaur's Husband

I'm almost done your commission, Specter Flux! So sorry for the wait!DX

Devoted Hunter

emotion_bigheart
What do y'all think of the NPC's costumes this year? :3

Amateur Millionaire

Boburto
I'm almost done your commission, Specter Flux! So sorry for the wait!DX