Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119 120 > >> >>> »|

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Username: The New Headmistress
Artist: Both, please?
Style: Style one, CG for both, please?
Specific: Waist up.
What: I know that it says an image reference, but there are specific things that I need on him, that is if either of you accept. So here's the link to my thread, you'll find a few pieces of art that others have done, a tektek, and my description of him.
Price Total: 150k each?
Notes: If you could draw him in the clothes and the hair style that I have on the tektek and add in his scar I'd be more than happy. He has a stern expression, but he's always gentle with the ones he cares about. (The Enclave) Other than that can you draw spiked knuckles on him? He's pretty killer with em.

*I think I've fallen in love with both of your art. xP

Ooo Sounds like a lot of fun (Ugh I love Spiked knuckles!) I'll certainly give it a go c: Just send the trade and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Devoted Hunter

Boburto

Yay! Thank you so much. I'll sub here and be back as soon as I wake up. x3 Sending trade now. <3
I do too. I murdered every Omerta in Gomorrah on Fallout New Vegas with them. It made me so happy. Justice. XD

Shy Warrior

Red Velvet emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One of my favourite cakes emotion_drool

Want to order from both of you...b-but too lazy to fill out form and cannot decide which OCs.

Tofusaur's Husband

The New Headmistress
Oh man that sounds damn awesome(I still need to play that game p.q ) ! c: I'm off to bed now though, so thank you for dropping in~!! I'll try and have him for you some time tomorrow!♥

(Also YAY at your sig with Sherlock ouo)

Devoted Hunter

Boburto

It's a great game. I've been addicted to the Fallout series since 3 came out. ^^
Have a good night!
Yusss!<3 Sherlockians unite. x3

Lonely Explorer

Username:
Artist: [Tofusaur]
Style: 2
Specific: [Fullbody?]
What: [Click for thread] - My current avatars works too!
Price Total: 300k?
Notes: Please tell me which avatar you pick, and if you take the time to read at least most of my thread to get to to know the example, and do it to my specifications, I will tip very well!! "Pink" is my favorite!

Username:
Artist: [Boburto]
Style: 1
Specific: [Waist Up?]
Price Total: 150k?
Notes: Please tell me which avatar you pick, and if you take the time to read at least most of my thread to get to to know the example, and do it to my specifications, I will tip very well!! "Pink" is my favorite!

Also, feel free to come by my thread any time, I am constantly coming up with more gold to blow on art. User Image

Tofusaur's Husband

Voievoda
Red Velvet emotion_awesome
One of my favourite cakes emotion_drool

Want to order from both of you...b-but too lazy to fill out form and cannot decide which OCs.
Same here...such a delicious cake emotion_dowant
Haha, no worries! We won't disappear..if you ever figure it out/ get the energy feel free to drop in and fill out a form.

Now I seriously need to hit the hay! G'night and thanks for dropping in!♥

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Username:Aminah
Artist: Boburto
Specific: Waist up CG couple?
What: Her with her
Price Total:Enchanted Strings + Biancamella 1st gen (67k+320k, total of 387k)
Notes: Feel free to change whatever clothing you want on either of them. Also, it didn't say if you were taking items as well as gold, but I can pay in pure as well, if you'd rather (still offering 387k)

Fanatical Roisterer

Darn I'm too late to order more art xD

Dapper Prophet

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Boburto
sabijammin

Certainly! Send the trade and I will get to work on it next I am on the computer <:

Woooooooot~ Gut feelings came in handy! Thank you~

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tofusaur

Mmm, I'm just wondering how you feel about attempting my male character.
User Image

☆Red Robot Rave☆
Nick Name: Red
Hair: Black with Blue hue
Eyes: Red
Height: 6'5
Body Appearance: Buff (Joe Manganiello Style)
Species: Cyborg
Personality: Serious, driven, does what he wants
Characters that inspired his concept: I have fangirl love for robots, Iron Man, Domon Kasshu from G Fighter Gundam , and Van from Gun x Sword.
*Extra Notes when drawing: His robot hand is like Hell Boy's, it's proportionally larger than a hand should be. Also the pants would be in the boots, not over the boots, tektek does not layer properly.

Would and cyborg metal face part be possible for you if I ask for a style 1 waist up or even going as far as the style 2? Your sample is kindda creepy & you said you were excited for Halloween, but I'm not sure if that means you're willing to take on a male cyborg subject. emotion_dowant

Specter Flux's Waifu

Garbage Friend

For your consideration:

Username: Excessively Timewise
Artist: Tofusaur
Specific: Waist up sketch
What: Randal Eager
Refs-X X X
Price Total: 80k
Notes: Eager was modeled off of Cary Grant if better references are needed, and his poker face is a sort of sleepy smile...He's also a Fallout OC much like Miss's Pierce. I can't think of anything else that would be important,so I guess the rest is up to the artist.

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
oh manz...your guys art is just emotion_kirakira

i wish i could get from both. need more gold.

Username: nigte
Artist: Tofusaur
Style: style 1
Specific: flat color bust?
What: my arbitrator Lyra ref 1 ref 2 ref 3ref 4 ref 5 shows the scar over her left eye bettercolors ref
Price Total: 136,644
Notes: nothing really. so long as it remains kinda grimdark and 40kish with the clothing/armor top. heck last ref could work for clothing.

Tofusaur's Husband

Finally back on here, time to get to work!

Tofusaur's Husband

Lunatic on the Grass

Username:Lunatic on the Grass
Artist: [Boburto]
Specific: [Waist Up?]
Price Total: 150k?

Also, feel free to come by my thread any time, I am constantly coming up with more gold to blow on art. User Image

Well you say Pink is your favorite so I suppose I will do them for you !♥ Accepted~ Just send the trade! Thank you♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff