Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

User Image
Looking for motivation and inspiration
If you must see samples
<<Most recent...I've been productive
------------
Open to anything and everything, Heck, even couples and R18 stuff (but I'll have to PM you pffft), creatures, bald people, text descriptions, gijinka ad custom adopt requests... (please no more than 10 lines of text.I get tired beyond that)

Male = Female >/= furries & creatures
Offer = Character
Simple cute = elegant detailed > plain and random clutter
---------
No happy no pay. But tell me why so I can improve - and try to be nice while you're at it? orz
---------
I won't be drawing every request. If I don't quote you within 24 hours I'm not interested... maybe another character or offer?
---------
OH AND LOOK IT SAYS SKETCH IN THE TITLE. So don't expect refined stuff...unless you bribe but then again I may just be too busy and lazy /flops
---------
Fill this up-

[quote=willowspell][/quote][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Style: [/b](chibi, tall chibi, anime ---- forget it just link me to something I've done before OR even better, suggest something for me to play with)
[b]Reference: [/b]
[b]Colour:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Offer:[/b] (I accept items from wishlist)

---------
2 at a time. This is supposed to be fun....
Slots:
1)
2)
----------

Trash

Past commission~
User Image

Invisible Regular

Willowspell

Id love to have one of this avi

User Image

15b for a bribe? owo

Trash

Mr RGB
Willowspell

User Image

15b for a bribe? owo

img doesn't show ; v ;
ok it does now sorry
considered~

Anxious Kitten

Inquiry. Is autoslot one item or all three??

Heated Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
willowspell

Name: Pastell
Reference: Chris
Sketch, flat, or proper colour: Sketch please!
Offer: 5bil?
Additional details/questions/comments: Nope~

Trash

Drippy Cakes
Inquiry. Is autoslot one item or all three??

Only 1 ofc
all 3 is crazy lmao
but autoslot still means I can only start after Friday cause of other things I have on...

Invisible Regular

Willowspell
Mr RGB
Willowspell

User Image

15b for a bribe? owo

img doesn't show ; v ;
ok it does now sorry
considered~
sorry about that >.< on my phone so durped up a sec. didnt even see the forum either Dx if you do decide to, id prefer proper color but thats up to you >.< I may even be able to raise my bribe a bit as well if stuff sells x3

Trash

Mr RGB
sorry about that >.< on my phone so durped up a sec. didnt even see the forum either Dx if you do decide to, id prefer proper color but thats up to you >.< I may even be able to raise my bribe a bit as well if stuff sells x3

No worries 0v0 you've got all the info down there
if I do take it up I'd most likely do just sketch or flat though yerp

Anxious Kitten

Pale Marionette Restrung for Sugar, Ritty, and Mimi?? The wait is fine hahaha. No BG, or at least a BGless version BGs bother me for art previews for some reason... Hahaha I'm not trying to be difficult im sorry.

Trash

Drippy Cakes
Pale Marionette Restrung for Sugar, Ritty, and Mimi?? The wait is fine hahaha. No BG, or at least a BGless version BGs bother me for art previews for some reason... Hahaha I'm not trying to be difficult im sorry.

DYAMN THEY ARE SO CUTE
ACCEPTED

Looking forward to playing with them * u * do you want them together or separate? & any pose ideas for together?

Anxious Kitten

Willowspell
Drippy Cakes

DYAMN THEY ARE SO CUTE
ACCEPTED

Looking forward to playing with them * u * do you want them together or separate? & any pose ideas for together?

Hm! (Feel free to play with outfits!!!) is it possible to do something where they're together but can be separate images?? If not that's fine! I'd like them separate in that case.

Trash

Drippy Cakes
Willowspell
Drippy Cakes

DYAMN THEY ARE SO CUTE
ACCEPTED

Hm! (Feel free to play with outfits!!!) is it possible to do something where they're together but can be separate images?? If not that's fine! I'd like them separate in that case.

Colour scheme of clothing would be more or less constant yes?
Annnd sure that's cool with me but poses may be a bit boring (like just them standing side by side or something)
Noted C:
...and please don't send trade till Saturday? Am overflowing with those orz

Anxious Kitten

Willowspell
Drippy Cakes
Willowspell
Drippy Cakes

DYAMN THEY ARE SO CUTE
ACCEPTED

Annnd sure that's cool with me but poses may be a bit boring (like just them standing side by side or something)
Noted C:

Yeah!! Like they're all pretty pastel. Like Mimi could easily be in green, or sugar could wear blue. Just stuff that's similar. That's fine!!

Anxious Kitten

Willowspell
Drippy Cakes
Willowspell
Drippy Cakes

DYAMN THEY ARE SO CUTE
ACCEPTED

Noted C:

<33 Just wondering if you wanted me to send that trade yet???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff