Tired from work. sweatdrop

What's your job?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I verify insurance and work on patient records for general and plastic surgery at a hospital here in Central Texas.

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
iymcool

I verify insurance and work on patient records for general and plastic surgery at a hospital here in Central Texas.

Interesting. How many hours do you work a day?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arealo
iymcool

It's a standard 8-5. 3nodding So I work about 80 hours minimum a week.
Interesting. How many hours do you work a day?

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
iymcool

Oh, I couldn't imagine working that long. sweatdrop
Do you sit at a desk and work? Are you allowed to play gaia during work hours?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arealo
iymcool

Yep, I have a desk in the nurse's station so I have access to specimens that come out since I"m also responsible for taking them down to the labs to get processed. :3

Unfortunately, no. It's not really allowed. I get on every now and then though to check on things when I can.

Eh, it's a pretty sad job, however, it pays the bills. Hopefully I can put my degree to better use somewhere in the future. Then I can just add my current job to my resume.

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool

Yep, I have a desk in the nurse's station so I have access to specimens that come out since I"m also responsible for taking them down to the labs to get processed. :3

Unfortunately, no. It's not really allowed. I get on every now and then though to check on things when I can.

Eh, it's a pretty sad job, however, it pays the bills. Hopefully I can put my degree to better use somewhere in the future. Then I can just add my current job to my resume.

Yeah. Do you have family?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arealo
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool

Not really, after I graduated from my university I got engaged and adopted a ferret. Aside from that, I don't really have a formal family that I support. If I did, I'd be beyond broke with the small amount I'm making now. xd It's just enough for bills and a tiny bit (maybe $10 each month now) for me.

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool

Not really, after I graduated from my university I got engaged and adopted a ferret. Aside from that, I don't really have a formal family that I support. If I did, I'd be beyond broke with the small amount I'm making now. xd It's just enough for bills and a tiny bit (maybe $10 each month now) for me.

:O wow, that is really just enough to get by. so how old are you and does your wife play gaia?
lol i know i sound weird but im interested xD

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
Oof. I just realized I have art to make. :shy:

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Arealo
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool
Arealo
iymcool

:O wow, that is really just enough to get by. so how old are you and does your wife play gaia?
lol i know i sound weird but im interested xD

Haha, yep. I make $10.86 p/h. After taxes and what not, plus a car payment, I net a little over $500 a paycheck. $149 of that goes to car insurance, $70+ for phone, and then $30 for internet. The rest is rent, which is $710 a month, not counting utilities.

Le broke.

I'm 23, and my fiance is 26. We met at his Gamestop when he sold me Pokemon. XD He watches me on Gaia, however, he can't get into it. He's more of a console gamer, whereas I'm online and portable.

We're just a couple o' broke queers. XD

Gracious Giver

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Voter 100
Wow. I know people who are nurses and make 2-5k every month after taxes. You work double as long as them. :O

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yes, however, since they're working directly with patients, they stand to break a lot more laws and rules. It's a tough job, thus, they get paid more. :/

If I can find a job utilizing my degree in psychology then I can start making a comfortable living, hopefully. However, to really do that, I need to go to graduate school and get at least my Masters in psychology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff