• Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Thank you so much! I love it!!! heart I'll complete the trade now. smile

...no straight thing was ever made.

I SO VERY----- I

Okay! Done and pmed to you biggrin

Thank you! Your avatar is really pretty so it was fun to draw!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Aww, thank you. heart I'm glad to hear that.

I'm subscribing to this thread, since I'm going to want to purchase some artwork for other avis... I quite like your art. smile

I SO VERY----- I

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Aww, thank you. heart I'm glad to hear that.

I'm subscribing to this thread, since I'm going to want to purchase some artwork for other avis... I quite like your art. smile

I SO VERY----- I

aww yay awesome! thanks!

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

My pleasure. heart

I SO VERY----- I

aww yay awesome! thanks!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Adorable work! Good luck in your sales! I'll vote you up one!

Relentless Conversationalist

I SO VERY----- I

I want to request art but I am not sure which style to request sweatdrop I was wondering if we could talk about it then I could put in the official request?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I

I want to request art but I am not sure which style to request sweatdrop I was wondering if we could talk about it then I could put in the official request?

okay! we can talk about it-- it will be a little time before i could give you the art though-- i do have two jobs i haven't been able to complete yet

I SO VERY----- I
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I

okay! we can talk about it-- it will be a little time before i could give you the art though-- i do have two jobs i haven't been able to complete yet

Okay, cool...wait, would you like me to hold off until you have free time?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I

well its fine to say what you want now

I SO VERY----- I
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I
PoisonousDahlia
I SO VERY----- I

well its fine to say what you want now

Rather than posting every single thing here, I have this wonderful link with all the details and plenty of examples emotion_awesome

Dahlia's Request

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Style you want: B (fashion) fullbody
BG or no BG: no
What you want : me smile User Image in your choice of outfit. I like the following styles: lace, florals, dresses, boho, indie, hipster, hippie, hollister. As for colors I dont like dark colors and i like pastels smile please include my glasses and curly hair. biggrin
Price: 200k
**I won't start until you send the first trade request just to verify that you haven't changed your mind. Though, I won't accept the trade until I send the art to you via PM**

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
okay requests closed after the two above

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
What you want : me smile User Image in your choice of outfit. I like the following styles: lace, florals, dresses, boho, indie, hipster, hippie, hollister. As for colors I dont like dark colors and i like pastels smile please include my glasses and curly hair. biggrin
**I won't start until you send the first trade request just to verify that you haven't changed your mind. Though, I won't accept the trade until I send the art to you via PM**
ooh that sounds fun! okay! -- i hope you don't mind, it will take a few weeks to get to- is that cool with you?

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I SO VERY----- I
Walk_Like_Egyptians
ooh that sounds fun! okay! -- i hope you don't mind, it will take a few weeks to get to- is that cool with you?

No problem (: thank u

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Walk_Like_Egyptians
I SO VERY----- I
Walk_Like_Egyptians

No problem (: thank u
okay- ill let you know when im going to get started ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas