Alicechan
4laugh heart

Hi hi Alice-san~ ^o^
ello Raja!~ whee heart

How have you been?

Kawaii Shoujo

Shookie Dayoh For
ninja Guess whoooo...

I wonder... *Muses.* Sor... Oh no can't be Sor. Giga.. Nahhhh he has Rune... Mmm I know! It's... SANTA! *Nods a bunch.* Has to be Santa.

((Ello hey Suki-kun XP))

Kawaii Shoujo

Alicechan
ello Raja!~ whee heart

How have you been?

Very good, and how about you Alice-san? Doing well yourself?
Raja
I wonder... *Muses.* Sor... Oh no can't be Sor. Giga.. Nahhhh he has Rune... Mmm I know! It's... SANTA! *Nods a bunch.* Has to be Santa.

((Ello hey Suki-kun XP))

Santa?! Do I really look that old?! eek

((xD; Heyyo~))
Raja
Alicechan
ello Raja!~ whee heart

How have you been?

Very good, and how about you Alice-san? Doing well yourself?
Thats good~ heart

Yesh yesh~ Alice has been doing good. whee heart But attempting things and failing.. ._.;;

Kawaii Shoujo

Shookie Dayoh For

Santa?! Do I really look that old?! eek

((xD; Heyyo~))

Noo... You're santa dressed up as someone else! *Smile smile.* ^o^

((How are you Suki-kun, did you get trapped dressed like a manslut when the inventories broke again?))

Kawaii Shoujo

Alicechan
Thats good~ heart

Yesh yesh~ Alice has been doing good. whee heart But attempting things and failing.. ._.;;

Well, trying new things is very good. But failing probably isn't... But your not giving up, so it's ok! You can't lose as long as you keep trying. ^o^ And that's good that your doing well.
Raja
Alicechan
Thats good~ heart

Well, trying new things is very good. But failing probably isn't... But your not giving up, so it's ok! You can't lose as long as you keep trying. ^o^ And that's good that your doing well.
eieieieieieieieie...I guess it's a good thing that I'm trying+not giving up.. @___@;;; But it makes me wonder sometimes...oo;

Kawaii Shoujo

Alicechan
eieieieieieieieie...I guess it's a good thing that I'm trying+not giving up.. @___@;;; But it makes me wonder sometimes...oo;

It is really. And hey, I wonder about myself a lot, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to try. XP We all have our failures, we just gotta overcome em, and try, try again!
Raja
Noo... You're santa dressed up as someone else! *Smile smile.* ^o^

((How are you Suki-kun, did you get trapped dressed like a manslut when the inventories broke again?))

D: Oh. Santa crossdresses? *twitch* .___O;

((:3 I are good. ...And yush, I got stuck dressed as a manslut, that is why I am on here. 'Cause I wanted to make an auction...but didn't want to scare bidders away with my nekkid pixels))
Raja
Alicechan

It is really. And hey, I wonder about myself a lot, but that doesn't stop me from continuing to try. XP We all have our failures, we just gotta overcome em, and try, try again!
yesh yesh..practice make perfect a? @___@;;;

Raja really does make a wonderful mommy~ x3 heart

Kawaii Shoujo

Shookie Dayoh For

D: Oh. Santa crossdresses? *twitch* .___O;

((:3 I are good. ...And yush, I got stuck dressed as a manslut, that is why I am on here. 'Cause I wanted to make an auction...but didn't want to scare bidders away with my nekkid pixels))

I dunno, I guess he does cause your him, and why are you refering to yourself in the third person, Santa?

((Hee hee! I knew it XP *Giggling her head off.* Now you know how I felt when I was stripped, ne ne?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff