You love art?

Yes ! 0.96969696969697 97.0% [ 32 ]
No ! 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Tiny Sex Symbol

Name: Slyrip
Order: couple
Reference: her & him (you dont have to make him look grumpy) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- some refs and simple info <3

Other: they're just nerds in love with each other. poses are all up to you c:
Slyrip
Name: Slyrip
Order: couple
Reference: her & him (you dont have to make him look grumpy) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- some refs and simple info <3

Other: they're just nerds in love with each other. poses are all up to you c:

Sorry that I need that much time crying I wasn't fast enough to finish the pic before I had to go into hospital ... Hope you like it whee User Image
I'm back from hospital mrgreen
Open again mrgreen
Bump emotion_awesome
Bump! heart
EdenVampire
Bump! heart
Thank you so much! mrgreen

Clean Cat

Holy shiz, your art is nice!
I would place an order if I had a different avatar, but I might keep you mind for later -hurrhurr
EdenVampire
Bump! heart
Thanks again for bumping - so here is your reward because you are the first bumper mrgreen
User Image
Natique
I would place an order if I had a different avatar, but I might keep you mind for later -hurrhurr
Thank you mrgreen I'm glad you like it!
No worries shop will be open if you want to visit me again wink Btw your avi is just awesome xD

Clean Cat

Furby0305
Natique
No worries shop will be open if you want to visit me again wink Btw your avi is just awesome xD
Thanks! I really like this av, but it has no face, and your faces are so cute, so I'll come back sometime when mine has too c:
Good luck with your shop!
Natique
Furby0305
Natique
Thanks! I really like this av, but it has no face, and your faces are so cute, so I'll come back sometime when mine has too c:
Good luck with your shop!
Thank you! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas