No ! 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Akia Walker
//sits down and waits for an open slot. *u*
heart
Huggleberry Finn
Furby0305
Na I don't think you are too old biggrin How many years left till you finish college?
Nothing awesome .. I'm just a person in a Call Center and talk about peoples electricy bills all day sweatdrop
Haha, 22 and I'm still in college boo xD
one more year after this semester is over, thankfully x-x;;

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side but, at least you have a job/are getting paid and can still do things you love on the side! >w< How often do you get to draw?? =O
Yeah stalked your deviantart account to find out your age mrgreen
Do you already know what you do after college?

Yes it's nice to have a job and talking all the day isn't that bad ^^ While phoning I draw on my sketch book but in the evening I have only 2 hours for myself so .. but I try to draw more often from now whee

Magical Stalker

Furby0305

Yes it's nice to have a job and talking all the day isn't that bad ^^ While phoning I draw on my sketch book but in the evening I have only 2 hours for myself so .. but I try to draw more often from now whee
Haha! crafty! XD

Well, MICA has a professional development course that helps you gather a portfolio and send it places. I'd love to do concept work for places (there's a place near me in hunt valley called Zenimax I'll try and apply to), but I'd also especially love to do work for Wizards of the Coast. One way or another I'd want to be a freelancer, and hopefully my portfolio will help carry me. Worst case scenario I'll take a less interesting job and continue to do commissions for individual clients on the side n.n
Anarus
User ImageThere you go mrgreen Hope you like it ^^
Huggleberry Finn
Furby0305

Haha! crafty! XD

Well, MICA has a professional development course that helps you gather a portfolio and send it places. I'd love to do concept work for places (there's a place near me in hunt valley called Zenimax I'll try and apply to), but I'd also especially love to do work for Wizards of the Coast. One way or another I'd want to be a freelancer, and hopefully my portfolio will help carry me. Worst case scenario I'll take a less interesting job and continue to do commissions for individual clients on the side n.n
Yeah being a freelancer isn't that easy tho .. I know few of them but the biggest problem is probably that you don't get your money every month and you can have some good and some bad months ..
But wish you all the best that your plans come true <3 Never give up! mrgreen

Shameless Ladykiller

Furby0305
Akia Walker
//sits down and waits for an open slot. *u*
heart

Could I still post my request/offer even if there are no spots or would you rather have me wait until here is a free spot?
Furby0305
heart
User Image

Magical Stalker

Furby0305
Yeah being a freelancer isn't that easy tho .. I know few of them but the biggest problem is probably that you don't get your money every month and you can have some good and some bad months ..
But wish you all the best that your plans come true <3 Never give up! mrgreen
yeeeah that's what I'm most worried about not gonna lie. I have a feeling if I'm responsible and I take my good months seriously by putting a good chunk of the money into savings then I won't have down months where I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel. My uncle is a gambler for a living, I think he was a good example for that XD some years he'd have a bachelor pad and be shelling out cash and makin' it rain, others he'd be in a normal apartment and living modestly. On top of having a job with freelancing, I think making ends meet could be more than possible n.n

dhfssjhdfg
YOU TOO GURL
god you just get better and better so jelly ; A;

Feral Conventioneer

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Furby0305
Busty Mistress
Furby0305
Busty Mistress
Furby0305
Busty Mistress

Hello there.
Hi (: How are you?

Bummed.... How about you?
Fine mrgreen Just a lot to do with those commissions x)

The joys of being a good artist. Lol. I'm being lazy right now... I should be drawing someone a freebie lol.
Ah nice ^^ So you are an artist too whee

Not much of one, but I dabble sometimes.
Livestream online for short mrgreen Feel free to join heart
offline for now - thanks for watching!

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Furby0305
Anarus

That's freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!
*cries tears of joy*
Anarus
Furby0305
Anarus

That's freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!
*cries tears of joy*
Aww glad you like it whee heart

Aged Millionaire

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Furby0305
Are you still full?o3 o
Goosies Moosies
Done mrgreen User Image