Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan Art, what do you want to see?

Pokémon 0.27061855670103 27.1% [ 210 ]
Sailor Moon 0.23453608247423 23.5% [ 182 ]
Naruto 0.094072164948454 9.4% [ 73 ]
Something else? because those are about all the things i know =.= 0.15850515463918 15.9% [ 123 ]
A game fan art perhaps? comment : 33 0.24226804123711 24.2% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 776 ]

The Little Reaper
Oh my! What sexy new arts you've made! >w<
sweatdrop all in a days work realy heart sweatdrop sweatdrop

Generous Giver

dn_chrono_dear
ItsChildsPlay
dn_chrono_dear
ItsChildsPlay
dn_chrono_dear

yup, i bet karen gets more guys from predicting that there is 30% chance that it is currently raining ._.
dude...that's hot, she's knows when she's currently wet. SCORE!

ahh i see your theory n_n
plus boobies are always a plus XP
with K jewels on them wink she's a classy girl heart so what are you up to today bby?

nothing much, just making a banner for a thread:3
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear

Sorry to repeat but I asked this earlier and it seemed to have gotten lost in the pages. xD

Do you accept CI bundles? I was thinking of including one for Arcana Break in my bribe but I wanted to be sure before I went ahead and included it. wink
... ninja I've accepted in the past and I will again because the Crimson M and "the lover's" item are kinda hot ninja

Dark Sea Captain's Compadre

Shameless Gawker

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mightelove
dn_chrono_dear
Mightelove
*peeks in*
*peeks out*

*squeaks* O.O

it appears the infamous Art-WhoreHoarder has found Chrono-The-Amazing Awesome Sexy!

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear

Sorry to repeat but I asked this earlier and it seemed to have gotten lost in the pages. xD

Do you accept CI bundles? I was thinking of including one for Arcana Break in my bribe but I wanted to be sure before I went ahead and included it. wink
... ninja I've accepted in the past and I will again because the Crimson M and "the lover's" item are kinda hot ninja

If you want The Lovers I can go ahead and sell the bundle and include it in the bribe. x3
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear

If you want The Lovers I can go ahead and sell the bundle and include it in the bribe. x3
but if I collect a hell of a lot of bundles...I jave a chance of getting more than one and a crimson M...>: D and those chance adventure things are fun hahaha
The Little Reaper
Mightelove
dn_chrono_dear
Mightelove
*peeks in*
*peeks out*

*squeaks* O.O

it appears the infamous Art-WhoreHoarder has found Chrono-The-Amazing Awesome Sexy!
I LOVE WHORES! : DDDD and infamous hmmm...i haven't met her wink

Codebreaking Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear

but if I collect a hell of a lot of bundles...I jave a chance of getting more than one and a crimson M...>: D and those chance adventure things are fun hahaha

Yeah, they're fun but I always lose! I swear, I've gone through a whole bundle before and nothing but fails came from it.. xD

My friend Hane-to-Yume on the other hand.. she gets good stuff all the time I'm so jealous of her luck. P:

So I guess I'll go ahead and keep the bundle in the offer. 3nodding
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear
I Koneko I
dn_chrono_dear

Yeah, they're fun but I always lose! I swear, I've gone through a whole bundle before and nothing but fails came from it.. xD

My friend Hane-to-Yume on the other hand.. she gets good stuff all the time I'm so jealous of her luck. P:

So I guess I'll go ahead and keep the bundle in the offer. 3nodding
I only did one...can't remember what the thing was but yeah got a bunch of duds...but if you have 2 BUNDLES HO HO HO ...yeah I may get nothing who knows XD

Adorable Fatcat

The Little Reaper
Mightelove
dn_chrono_dear
Mightelove
*peeks in*
*peeks out*

*squeaks* O.O

Been stalkering this thread for quite awhile. I just am not the best at being sociable. razz

Divine Hellraiser

21,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
heart heart heart
Mightelove
The Little Reaper
Mightelove
dn_chrono_dear
Mightelove
*peeks in*
*peeks out*

*squeaks* O.O

Been stalkering this thread for quite awhile. I just am not the best at being sociable. razz
that is so creepy...i love it...I think forum creepers are so funny, how can you not be sociable on gaia... everyone is so CHATTY! : DDDDD
II Nights Embrace II
heart heart heart
someone has a crimson marionette... twisted heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out