Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rate my shop: Please respond! Your input is greatly appreciated!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

sry if i double post, but add in two cats: one black-white-ish, one grey-white-ish, just plain blue backround, my avatar, single frame. <<<that is my order
Whoa, sorry. This topic just finished a painstakingly long archiving process. Double, triple, quadruple posts! Eheh. Back to your order...
sry if i double post, but add in two cats: one black-white-ish, one grey-white-ish, just plain blue backround, my avatar, single frame. <<<that is my order

just solid blue

(this thread is "being archived" so I might post somethin 5 times cuz I dunno if it goes thru or not)

Id like the pose as the one I have, and the cats standing sort of beside my legs, one on each side, if you can do that.
doomkittyx

just solid blue

(this thread is "being archived" so I might post somethin 5 times cuz I dunno if it goes thru or not)

Id like the pose as the one I have, and the cats standing sort of beside my legs, one on each side, if you can do that.

wat be the price for that?
doomkittyx
doomkittyx

just solid blue

what be price for that?
doomkittyx
doomkittyx
doomkittyx

just solid blue

what be price for that?

Awright, cats are considered extra figures (too complex to be accessories), at 500g for the first and 100g more for a duplicate. With two accessories (Tail, arm bands), you'd cost 500g. With a plain blue background, that comes to 1100g.
done! biggrin
I will start a trade for it now, when ur finished, pm me
doomkittyx
done! biggrin
I will start a trade for it now, when ur finished, pm me

Okay, I'll get started on it!
It's done! I'll confirm the trade and send you the final image!
Thanks for buying!
Hey can I get a siggy of my avi with a lacrosse stick+ white backround?how much would it cost?
miniwelcher
Hey can I get a siggy of my avi with a lacrosse stick+ white backround?how much would it cost?

500g for the character plus 2 accessories. Do you want any particular pose?
umm I dont know.Post when your done, I'll set up a trade tomarrow.
okeydokey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces