Oooooh! Art by Psy! *Bumps up thread* 4laugh

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie
gonk Psy no wants me?!?! crying crying crying crying crying

Ooooooooooh… You're getting a tan. Here I thought you were just flopping around on the floor. My mistake, Dame. wink *Opens the retracting portion of the roof and situates a lounge chair to the best tanning angle.* Here, Dame. This will be much more comfortable than the floor. 4laugh

ThisEmptySoul
I see now. You figure that since you have your own art shop, you're too good to have dead people just laying around on the floor talk2hand

TES, be a doll and get us iced latte. cool *Starts pulling loungers over for Lil and Faerie.*

Versatile Lunatic

Hiiiiiiissss!!! scream Hiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss! The suuuuunnn!! I buuuuuurrrnnnnseseses!!!! -Gollum crawls over into a dark corner- evil Hiiiiiissssss!

Sarcastic Punk

Would you like fries with that? emotion_eyebrow

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie

*Watches Dame skulk to the corner hissing.* stare Not very lady like. *Wonders if she's part Dark Elf.* neutral

ThisEmptySoul
Would you like fries with that? emotion_eyebrow

No. But you could go pick up a nice tiramisu or something for our guests to enjoy. 4laugh

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*starts trying to make a retort about how not all Dark Elves hate the sun, but remembers he hasn't seen the sun in years so any argument forming in his head is already falling apart due to lack of evidence to the contrary* emotion_facepalm

Versatile Lunatic

Sarcastic Punk

*grumbles, bringing in cheap bottles of refrigerated coffee from the grocery store as well as day old pastries that were half off due to them starting to go stale*

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul

*Stares at coffee and pastries.* ………………………… Really? stare

*Takes him by the arm and walks him back to the door.* Just how are we suppose to get live models to draw here at the studio without refreshments? stressed Now you go and get something decent while I set up my easel in an area with the best light. cool

Sarcastic Punk

tch... since when am I your errand boy anyway? stressed

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul

Are you not the most logical person for this task? Aren't you a discriminating connoissuer of quality delectable delights or is my information incorrect? neutral

Sarcastic Punk

Your information is correct, albeit incomplete. You seem to have not been made privy to the "for myself" part. Everyone else can eat cardboard for all I care talk2hand

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul

Even Ryzan? User Image

Sarcastic Punk

*dramatic sigh*
No... not Ryzan emotion_facepalm

... unless he keeps ogling your body guard and spending my money on him scream

Quick Reply