People Counter 01/13/13

+1 1 100.0% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]

Dangerous Fatcat

Saga Takashi
Uibbis

AWWWWWW I LOVE THESE CHARACTERS

Completely accepted!
So Knights hair is a little curly? and Princes is straight?

I am so happy (○´∀`○)
Yes
you can make how you like for hair
most just want Knights hair short like that because other works is more long
I will send trade
thank you so much
Okies I can do that!

>w < Oh I am excited to draw this couple Eeeee!!

Aged Knight

Uibbis
Okies I can do that!

Thank you again
I am grateful heart

Dangerous Fatcat

Saga Takashi
Uibbis
Okies I can do that!

Thank you again
I am grateful heart
No thank you for giving me cute things to draw heart

Dangerous Fatcat

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria

It was super weird XD

I think a part of me is over here going "HOW?!?!?! WHYYYYYY?" XD

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Uibbis
I WOULD LIKE SOME ART PLEASE!!!!

Username; Lunaric Sun
Reference; Click here
Eye Color; depends on choice, most have brown though
Tell me something; depends on choice
Offer; 10mil
Anything Else; if you do want to do art for me please notify me which you would like to draw so I may provide the correct information :3

Dangerous Fatcat

Lunaric Sun
Uibbis

Username; Lunaric Sun
Reference; Click here
Offer; 10mil
Anything Else; if you do want to do art for me please notify me which you would like to draw so I may provide the correct information :3

Oooooo. Hmmn. Well your accepted because I really like most of these Avatar and your OC is awesome.

I am interested in either This avatar or your OC with the dragon, but I have never done a dragon, but I would try to draw him with her.

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Uibbis
Lunaric Sun
Uibbis

Username; Lunaric Sun
Reference; Click here
Offer; 10mil

Oooooo. Hmmn. Well your accepted because I really like most of these Avatar and your OC is awesome.

I am interested in either This avatar or your OC with the dragon, but I have never done a dragon, but I would try to draw him with her.
thank you very much, I shall send trade

Dangerous Fatcat

Lunaric Sun
Uibbis
Lunaric Sun
Uibbis

Username; Lunaric Sun
Reference; Click here
Offer; 10mil

thank you very much, I shall send trade

Okay biggrin
If you could give me some backgrounds to the characters? (If the Avatar isnt a character, just a mood you would like her to display is fine.)
Just so I can represent them in a better light.

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Uibbis

Okay biggrin
If you could give me some backgrounds to the characters? (If the Avatar isnt a character, just a mood you would like her to display is fine.)
well the avatar was designed during v-day while participating in an anon gifting thread. She was made from all of the lovely gifts I had received. So I have her as portrayal of the kindness that was shown in the thread. (Dorky I know but I like it)
As for blitz she is my first OC that I have fully gotten around to developing, she can go between the real world and the dragon world, she is blind in the real world and as a cost to go to the dragon world she lost one of her eyes. She is a well mannered person, kind of a loner but she has a wicked temper if you irritate her. When it comes to being around her dragons she is very kind and adores them, she loves all of the different shapes, sizes, colors, textures, and just everything about them. Oh and she has her vision in the dragon world, forgot the mention that.

Dangerous Fatcat

Lunaric Sun
Uibbis

Okay biggrin
well the avatar was designed during v-day while participating in an anon gifting thread. She was made from all of the lovely gifts I had received. So I have her as portrayal of the kindness that was shown in the thread. (Dorky I know but I like it)
As for blitz she is my first OC that I have fully gotten around to developing, she can go between the real world and the dragon world, she is blind in the real world and as a cost to go to the dragon world she lost one of her eyes. She is a well mannered person, kind of a loner but she has a wicked temper if you irritate her. When it comes to being around her dragons she is very kind and adores them, she loves all of the different shapes, sizes, colors, textures, and just everything about them. Oh and she has her vision in the dragon world, forgot the mention that.

is there any particular way you want the dragon to look? :3

And I like the stories behind both

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Uibbis
Lunaric Sun
Uibbis

Okay biggrin

is there any particular way you want the dragon to look? :3

And I like the stories behind both
thank you ~ and nope I like each artist created their own dragon in the world~
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

It was super weird XD

XD It was great. They even said if they had a baby it would be tyrell.

Dangerous Fatcat

Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

It was super weird XD

*Watches you* I will be back in a moment
Makin' food
Uibbis
Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

It was super weird XD

*Watches you* I will be back in a moment
Makin' food

I might have to restart skypes being a butt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff