Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter 01/13/13

+1 1 100.0% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

1,000,000,000 OF THESE SUCKERS!!!
Lol.

Hands are a little hard since they are pixels and all that stuff, but I want them to evolve and get a lot better. Not just the same things over and over again. I don't know I just feel like they are missing something

Makes sense to me! 8D

I'm not sure what they could be missing, but you keep bring up newer and better versions all the time so I guess you'd know better than I do XD
Though I would be curious to see one with the hands all done, you know, cause I am assuming you'll draw a few to see if it looks right before making a decision? o3o

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Also I GOT MY GREY STRIPER VEST 8D

Thanks for your help~ ^w^
Glad I could help!

now the question is, is there anything you are questing at the moment I can help with? XD

Also. daaaaamn. I went to go wipe the floor with the Elite Four, victory is mine! .... And this place exploded with orders in the mean time XD
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Also I GOT MY GREY STRIPER VEST 8D

Thanks for your help~ ^w^
Glad I could help!

now the question is, is there anything you are questing at the moment I can help with? XD

Also. daaaaamn. I went to go wipe the floor with the Elite Four, victory is mine! .... And this place exploded with orders in the mean time XD
It was all in celebration for you winning! I'm trying to focus on my wishlist though right now emptying Rina's store of it's yummies looks good too..

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
It was all in celebration for you winning! I'm trying to focus on my wishlist though right now emptying Rina's store of it's yummies looks good too..

So just keep sending you gold then? XD

Dangerous Fatcat

SonAltesse bLeu DeLancret
Uibbis

Oh okies so you don't want the regular eyes just these expressions? I can do that!! biggrin

And oh no worries they were going to be separate, you will just be getting them at the same time
Well if you can do the big eyes with the coloring but would portray the expression, please do so, but if you can't, I guess just the expression would do. ^^ Thanks.

No problem. I will play around with them. see what I can do :3

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

1,000,000,000 OF THESE SUCKERS!!!
Lol.

Hands are a little hard since they are pixels and all that stuff, but I want them to evolve and get a lot better. Not just the same things over and over again. I don't know I just feel like they are missing something

Makes sense to me! 8D

I'm not sure what they could be missing, but you keep bring up newer and better versions all the time so I guess you'd know better than I do XD
Though I would be curious to see one with the hands all done, you know, cause I am assuming you'll draw a few to see if it looks right before making a decision? o3o

Haha well if you order again in the future, maybe I will experiment with it or something
biggrin And if you don't like it you can even have it for free!!!

I am so lazy though. *rolls around like a fat cat*
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

Why not XD I'll keep sending you fish.

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

Haha well if you order again in the future, maybe I will experiment with it or something

hahahaha the funny thing is I was actually thinking "Well if you need to, you can test on mine! o3o" but then you got kind of busy so I was wondering if I should order or not since you like JUST finished the last one I ordered tonight XD

Dangerous Fatcat

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

hahahaha the funny thing is I was actually thinking "Well if you need to, you can test on mine! o3o" but then you got kind of busy so I was wondering if I should order or not since you like JUST finished the last one I ordered tonight XD

Haha it is unlimited slots
= 3= but I feel bad taking gold. /pushes you away

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

Yaaaaay fish! 8D

I only need a few more Blue Stripers to get a rarity though. Maybe I should go to the fish guide and see what else I can quest! >3

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

I knooooow but I don't want you to feel crowded XD

... And my last one has a hat. 8D; *tosses you bag of gold*

Also holy crap that cat is huge D8

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

I knooooow but I don't want you to feel crowded XD

... And my last one has a hat. 8D; *tosses you bag of gold*

Also holy crap that cat is huge D8

NOOOOOOOO /dies from hat
THE HATS THEY KILL ME

I know right? My arms feel sore just thinking about picking him up. LOL
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

Yaaaaay fish! 8D

I only need a few more Blue Stripers to get a rarity though. Maybe I should go to the fish guide and see what else I can quest! >3
D: That was quick! I can't really fish anywhere else but Bass'ken I'm a horrible fisher!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff