Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter 01/13/13

+1 1 100.0% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

Work is bad D: ?

The work not so much, just one particular co-worker who thoroughly pissed me off today. I snapped. It kind of threw off my whole day... only not really my mood brightened when his shift ended. |D;;;

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria

No problem! I could send my odd fishes your way, I >_> I hate selling things. Thus why I have over 800 aquarium items just..rotting.

that would be awesome actually O3O
Pfft, I'm horrible about it. When I'm not in the forums, I'm in the market XD;;;

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Uibbis
Naichya

Might be a little longer cause of other orders.
but I try not to keep people waiting too long

Alright, that's okay~ I can wait!!
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

No problem! I could send my odd fishes your way, I >_> I hate selling things. Thus why I have over 800 aquarium items just..rotting.

Pfft, I'm horrible about it. When I'm not in the forums, I'm in the market XD;;;

I mostly just search around but being flat broke at the moment I'm just going I WANT THAT AND THAT

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

I mostly just search around but being flat broke at the moment I'm just going I WANT THAT AND THAT

Hahaha, well I'm almost always near broke on this account that's why I have my mules do questing cause I can't trust myself to save up on my main. Too... tempting... XD
I like to do that too though, wander around and check out new items ^w^

One of the things being some of the fish items like the Striper Vests and Koi Capes which is why you sending fish makes me happy 8D;;;

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

Work is bad D: ?

The work not so much, just one particular co-worker who thoroughly pissed me off today. I snapped. It kind of threw off my whole day... only not really my mood brightened when his shift ended. |D;;;

D: Awwwwww.

Well I am glad your better now.

All my coworkers are pretty nice... but it seems slightly fake.

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

I like most of my coworkers, just this one guy who kind of pisses everyone off. My boss has teased when we're alone that if we weren't so short handed, he'd fire the guy XD;;;
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

Hahaha, well I'm almost always near broke on this account that's why I have my mules do questing cause I can't trust myself to save up on my main. Too... tempting... XD
I like to do that too though, wander around and check out new items ^w^

One of the things being some of the fish items like the Striper Vests and Koi Capes which is why you sending fish makes me happy 8D;;;

I tend to get more koi than anything else most of the time. And they never sell well for me so giving them to you will be a pleasure

Dangerous Fatcat

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria

I tend to get more koi than anything else most of the time. And they never sell well for me so giving them to you will be a pleasure

The game totally knows you loath them *shot*

But thanks ^w^

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

I like most of my coworkers, just this one guy who kind of pisses everyone off. My boss has teased when we're alone that if we weren't so short handed, he'd fire the guy XD;;;

Haha I've had a boss say that before.
I found it quiet amusing

at my work we are so short staffed its not even funny.

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis
Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

I found it quiet amusing

It does somehow make me feel better when he says that |D;;

You too, huh? o.o
Well I'm sure the pay makes up for it (not) XD

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis
Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis

I found it quiet amusing

It does somehow make me feel better when he says that |D;;

You too, huh? o.o
Well I'm sure the pay makes up for it (not) XD

It does for me.
I get 10.75/hr. XD
So Im pretty happy

but down in the states you most likely get less hey?

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

It does for me.
I get 10.75/hr. XD
So Im pretty happy

but down in the states you most likely get less hey?

pfft. Yeah, I get 7.50/hr right now. XD;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces