Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annaving
Yea~~ It has been a while! >.< I was on hiatus for a long time before coming back last year. First, I played the zOMG flash game, then I started to do the achievements. I somehow swam back to the charity forum and met some people, so I visit their friends' chats and charity threads. c:

I kind of hop around from place to place.
lilgemangel

That's pretty cool. I sort of bounce from one B/C shop to the next. Though the most recent one I was helping out with didn't quite get off the ground and it's been in hiatus since the creator stepped out. :c

So I don't really know what to do on Gaia anymore other than collects art c: Which isn't as easy now that the value of gold is fluctuating like crazy.
Annaving
Yes~! The gold fluctuation makes it really hard to value art now, so there hasn't been much motivation by some artists I know. :c

I think that art for art is a good idea though! c: It bypasses all the art valuation stuff. ^^
lilgemangel

that's the plan c:

I have my last final tomorrow and then I can finally start drawing.
It's been a while since I've done any serious projects so hopefully I don't have too much of an art block to get out of.
Annaving
That's excellent! Hope that your final goes smoothly! ^^
Ooh~ Has it been a while since you have drawn? But you have been doodling, it seems, so you're still on track!
lilgemangel

We'll find out c: Once I take enough Gaia commissions to get up to speed then I have some for fun projects planned.

[edit] also~ do you have an art request? I need some practice material!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff