• Treasure Hunter 100
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Your art is very cute ♥
Thank you dear c:

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
Eh not too bad today, got one heck of a headache though from the odd weather we've been having.
How are you?

Fairy

Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Your art is very cute ♥
Thank you dear c:

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
Eh not too bad today, got one heck of a headache though from the odd weather we've been having.
How are you?

Oh no! D:
Have you had a glass of milk and taken an advil? That might help, or maybe a decongestant since the weather affects my sinuses easily too.

I am alright I guess, I'm recovering from a minor accident that involved me being clumsy. I broke my foot while walking too fast and twisting / falling to the ground in the process. I'm going back to the orthopedic tomorrow to get another different cast because the current one isn't working so well.

I have a question, do you do waist up couples by chance?

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Your art is very cute ♥
Thank you dear c:

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
How are you?

Oh no! D:
Have you had a glass of milk and taken an advil? That might help, or maybe a decongestant since the weather affects my sinuses easily too.
I am alright I guess, I'm recovering from a minor accident that involved me being clumsy. I broke my foot while walking too fast and twisting / falling to the ground in the process. I'm going back to the orthopedic tomorrow to get another different cast because the current one isn't working so well.
Ah I don't really do milk, something about it doesn't agree very well with my throat unless I'm having it with cereal. Probably gonna go find my tylenol here shortly, might just be lack of sleep knowing my luck.

oh no that's not good at all! I hope the healing process goes fast for you. I've only had to deal with spraining my ankle but I'd imagine breaking your foot would be five times worse.

Couple are a maybe, it really depending upon the couple you'd be requesting to have drawn and if they appeal to me or not.

Fairy

Username;; Chamaellia
Reference;; These two together
User Image User Image

I would like a waist up of them, him holding her close if possible - about to kiss.
Some music for thought?;; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzt6awPCzQY
Offer;; 800m? I can offer more if that isn't enough

Fairy

Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Your art is very cute ♥
Thank you dear c:

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
How are you?

Oh no! D:
Ah I don't really do milk, something about it doesn't agree very well with my throat unless I'm having it with cereal. Probably gonna go find my tylenol here shortly, might just be lack of sleep knowing my luck.

oh no that's not good at all! I hope the healing process goes fast for you. I've only had to deal with spraining my ankle but I'd imagine breaking your foot would be five times worse.

Couple are a maybe, it really depending upon the couple you'd be requesting to have drawn and if they appeal to me or not.

Oh, are you perhaps lactose intolerant? That might be the case to why your body rejects it.
Well, if you take any pain killers at least have a snack with it. Never take them on an empty stomach.

And thank you love, I hope that it heals fast too, I would like to go back to work to be honest. I miss my job.

Well I put in a request, it's all up to you then if you like the couple or not

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
How are you?

Oh no! D:

Oh, are you perhaps lactose intolerant? That might be the case to why your body rejects it.
Well, if you take any pain killers at least have a snack with it. Never take them on an empty stomach.
And thank you love, I hope that it heals fast too, I would like to go back to work to be honest. I miss my job.
I don't think I'm lactose intolerant since I can have milk with cereal and what not but if I drink it straight it seems like every time afterwords I end up with a sore throat and a cold. Though the cold part is probably just bad luck on my half.
I'll think over your request and let you know dear, I may sketch up a few things before I accept to see if i can get it to work for me first before accepting since some days I can do couples and other days not so much.

Fairy

Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Chamaellia

You're very welcome c:

How are you doing today?
How are you?

Oh no! D:

I don't think I'm lactose intolerant since I can have milk with cereal and what not but if I drink it straight it seems like every time afterwords I end up with a sore throat and a cold. Though the cold part is probably just bad luck on my half.
I'll think over your request and let you know dear, I may sketch up a few things before I accept to see if i can get it to work for me first before accepting since some days I can do couples and other days not so much.

Hm I wonder why milk does that to you. Have you talked to a doctor about it?

And sure thing, I completely understand hon. Just let me know your thoughts when you're ready ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff