Is my art reasonably priced?

yes 0.57894736842105 57.9% [ 22 ]
no! You're ripping yourself off! 0.34210526315789 34.2% [ 13 ]
You're jipping us with those prices.. >E 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Yosh :3 - gimme a quote then and I can start the trade ^_^. I don't know how "Stuffed" They're considered - and if you want to tackle a couples shot or not :3

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Raesha
Awww, Sabin and Kimiki beat me! xd

I'd like a slot please! ^_^ ...it looks like there's still 1 open? *hopes so*

If so, could I please get you to do this request--> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8534809 Full body, full color, w/ background. Just let me know how much it'll cost and I'll start the trade. 3nodding

Thank you! ^_^

Mwa ha! ninja I am teh quick ^_~. Which isn't normal - I just happened to decide to browse the R&C at the right time.

And niftiness - glad youv'e seen the banners around, Pachabel :3

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Updated original post with request information. ^^ I'll send trade once you've confirmed that I got everything that you need .. pose and whatnot is up to you. ^_^

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

*saunters back in* Wow... I should have stuck around for the extra two hours it took me to get to sleep.. XD;; *browses to see what she needs to update*

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

@Atarashii- You're character isn't 'overstuffed', as it's not like... COVERED with WAY too much stuff. He's nice and simple. <3

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

Sabin Duvert
Yosh :3 - gimme a quote then and I can start the trade ^_^. I don't know how "Stuffed" They're considered - and if you want to tackle a couples shot or not :3

You threw out the opportunity for me to draw a couple.. and I have a couple obsession. <3 So yeah, I wanna tackle a couple shot. The characters are very simple, so that'd be 6k for that.

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
demon_pachabel
@Atarashii- You're character isn't 'overstuffed', as it's not like... COVERED with WAY too much stuff. He's nice and simple. <3

Hm .. alright. n_n Like I said, wasn't sure. But still, I can still pay 7k as it is. Consider the extra to be a tip? X3; Just let me know when I can send trade .. *doesn't want to do anything until you give the ok*

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

demon_pachabel
Sabin Duvert

You threw out the opportunity for me to draw a couple.. and I have a couple obsession. <3 So yeah, I wanna tackle a couple shot. The characters are very simple, so that'd be 6k for that.

Awesome 4laugh I'll send the trade now :3

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

*cackle* All this art is gonna be a good distraction from my insomnia! >333

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

Alright, I finished my first BW sketch (( XD; It was 3 hours ago accually.. )) and am currently working out the sketch-idea for Sabin's picture. ^_^

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Spiffeh 4laugh

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

Sabin Duvert
Spiffeh 4laugh

*cackle* I'm the only person ((that I know.. )) who will draw like... 800000000 poses.. then go ".. I like that one.." and just.. throw the rest over my shoulder. XD;

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

... Y'know.. I'm adding my refinements to this sketch.. and upon adding the goatee .... I'm reminded of the guy from Hunchback of Notre Dam kinda.. the blonde dude with the horse.

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Hunh - it's been ages since I've seen that actually ~ whee I'll have to take a look at that again ^^

Nuxaz's Datemate

Beloved Werewolf

New conclusion.. writing in yellow all over an image is pretty fun. >>; Until you get outta hand. XD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff