Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello and welcome to anekochan and itamichans art trade shop!!here we will trade one original character for another!!

rules!!
arrow please be nice to us!!
arrow be descriptive when describeing youre oc!

how to art trade with us!!

1:describe youre oc to us.
2 surprised ffer to draw ours
3:we offer to draw youres
4:when you get done post the picture here and we will get youres to you asap
5:you get 1000gold(if first!)

conditions!!

1:we wont take a pencil sketch.sorry, but we work hard and you give us a sketch?i don thinky so!
2:must be colered
3:full body shot please!!!
4:if you want 2 oc fer this we want two!!
5:be nice to us were delicate!!(or, i am..... sweatdrop )

our original characters!!

the first one, and most desired one,is Sharpi, our leadin,uh,lady,i guess.......

this is Sharpi(fill in what we leave out)
long black hair, green eyes,fancy hairdo and jewelry,poofy princess dress pulled up so you can see shes wearin rideing pants and boots(like fer a dirtbike)helmet under her other arm.have her, like, smirking!!slightly tan skin.

the second one,mine,is not top priority,and kinda lame,is Sidekik.
Sidekik has(fill in what we leave out)
dark brown hair, bangs,long at the sides,iddy biddy pigtails in back.vacation shirt,open,blue tank top,plaid skirt tall sox and sneakers.one hamlf of her is splattered with mud.tanner skin than Sharpi.

half the cash will come from anekochan,one half from itamichan(the first post reward)and sommore may be givven!! 4laugh

thank youenjoy!!!

Aged Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
one of mine is kieran. he has wavy hair, purple and black, very long and no bangs. he has horns that point upward on his head, his face is pretty pointy. There also seems to be like a feminine look to him. his eyes are dilated and gold or darkish yellow, long lashes. sorta of muscular and wears tight clothes. he looks thoughtful...i guess. sorta pale....

another one is Kaze, she has long red hair that goes down to the middle of her back, violet eyes. she has bangs but they're sort of uneven.she looks evil, evil glint in the eye....and she's tan
i don't really care what she wears, just want it to show her good figure.

you could fill in the rest for that.....^^

Aged Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i uh...only want to do the second oc for this though, i don't know what a poofy princess thinger is....
the deal is made bi-otch!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces