Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Vampire

Misuchi
hey look a WIP >w>''

User Image

ugh I'm sorry it's gross and surprisingly not animu I guess I shouldn't listen to Team Teamwork rap mashups while drawing, oopsy poopsy and the gold looks like a scarf I WILL FIX THESE THINGS but let me know if the hair and design are acceptable?
Also I can make him into more of an animu prince but I am kind of digging the semi realism thing I guess
also I am not sure that the eyebrow game is strong enough * |*

oooooohhhhh my gosh HE LOOKS SO GOOD AAAAA * o*
his eyebrow game is so strong you're good o vo)b

this is totally fine! i'm loving it so far!! ; u;

Seasonal Phantom

Misuchi
I WANT YOU TO DRAW MY OC SO HARD but she's so boring I would feel like the awful-est of awfuls ;A;
I was going to draw Wesley and surprise you but I guess that cat is out of the bag >u<''
big nose chiseled cheekbones SCARS!! and dat hair seriously I am in love * U * ::swoons::

Aww, that's really nice of you! I can totally draw your OC though! I really like drawing plainer characters. =#

I hope I didn't seem naggy or impatient, I was just concerned with possibly getting in here before you closed up, eheh.

Also, ::high-fives fellow user of double colons instead of asterisks::

Hygienic Lunatic

3000 Birds

sooo uhhhh I may have gotten a little bit carried away and already started cleaning and adding colors and whoops it's a fullbody because HAREM PANTS SLASH CHAPS I COULDN'T RESIST ;A;
User Image

His hair seems a bit short which is when I realized I never gave you a messy sketch WIP so you could tell me what I done fudged up >w< Sorry sorry! Let me know if there's anything I need to change before I finish up this beautiful mofo who is being all demure about his sexuality even though the majority of his butt is probably showing let's be honest here let's be honest

Tipsy Conversationalist

Misuchi
3000 Birds

sooo uhhhh I may have gotten a little bit carried away and already started cleaning and adding colors and whoops it's a fullbody because HAREM PANTS SLASH CHAPS I COULDN'T RESIST ;A;
User Image

His hair seems a bit short which is when I realized I never gave you a messy sketch WIP so you could tell me what I done fudged up >w< Sorry sorry! Let me know if there's anything I need to change before I finish up this beautiful mofo who is being all demure about his sexuality even though the majority of his butt is probably showing let's be honest here let's be honest

OH MY GOD that's damn beautiful, holy damn! No it's perfect, I mean real people trim their hair so I'm really not picky about character's hair length as long as the style is vaguely similar razz He seriously looks fantastic, I'm in love. Thank you so much!

Hygienic Lunatic

Lilia DeRosso

I got a bit carried away +u+''
It's kind of not really flat colors. Hope that's okay! <3
User Image
I'll upload/send the clean version when the trade is complete ^ n^
I really hope you like him ; w; !!!

Hygienic Lunatic

I want to draw more ladies ; D;''
Where all da ladeez at yoooooooo + u +

Hygienic Lunatic

n-no ladies...? TT ^TT

Hygienic Lunatic

insomniaaaaaa

Hygienic Lunatic

Hygienic Lunatic

Kawaii Vampire

Misuchi
I got a bit carried away +u+''
It's kind of not really flat colors. Hope that's okay! <3
User Image
I'll upload/send the clean version when the trade is complete ^ n^
I really hope you like him ; w; !!!

holy hot damn he looks nice!! * q*
trade accepted~ o vo

Hygienic Lunatic

Lilia DeRosso

holy hot damn he looks nice!! * q*
trade accepted~ o vo

AHHHHH I am so glad you like it * |*
User Image

click for fullsize I am sorry but he is a giant, something like 5000x5000 px at 350 dpi what was I even thinking

I was afraid he turned out 2 reel
a starman waiting in the sky
not enough animu
TT ^TT

but I really enjoyed drawing him, please don't hesitate to let me know if you ever want art of your other OCs! <3 <3 <3 forever

Dangerous Gekko

holy thunderbats are you still accepting? o Ao
I'm in love!

15b of my avi for whatever I can get?

Hygienic Lunatic

Wolfish Antics
I'm in love!

ahhhh I am usually not a huge fan of avatar art BUT YOURS IS SO ADORABLE AND I WANT TO DRAW LADIES URGHHHH
I have a lot of commitments already though so I am hesitant to commit ; u;
W-what did you have in mind...? ::sweats::

Dangerous Gekko

Misuchi
Wolfish Antics
I'm in love!

ahhhh I am usually not a huge fan of avatar art BUT YOURS IS SO ADORABLE AND I WANT TO DRAW LADIES URGHHHH
I have a lot of commitments already though so I am hesitant to commit ; u;
W-what did you have in mind...? ::sweats::

Ooh thankies for the compliment o u o emotion_bigheart
Just want a piece of this awesomeness.
I'm fine with just a sketchy or something or just whatever you have time for. Will raise to 22b if you have a chance for some flat colours. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff