Lonely Lunatic

Hattey
Good luck with your art shop!

Thank you! heart

Shirtless Businesswoman

Winter Belle
Kill Credit
Hows the art goes?
Not bad actually. Just started on yours and I think I'm done the planning. (Figuring out the pose/composition/etc.) Should have it done by the weekend. smile
That post was almost two weeks old. How is it?

Shirtless Businesswoman

Winter Belle
Kill Credit
Hows the art goes?
Not bad actually. Just started on yours and I think I'm done the planning. (Figuring out the pose/composition/etc.) Should have it done by the weekend. smile
sweatdrop hello? I waited and 2 weeks have passed by. No art as I kept checking. I feel like I am about to give up and I wont be happy at all. Honestly this is not successful since you gave me your word that it will be done on that weekend of Oct 8, 9. No warning that it will be longer than that.

Dedicated Dabbler

Kill Credit
I'm sorry. You have every right to be upset with me. I have done an appalling job and I sincerely apologize.

I wouldn't bother with an explanation since none I could give excuses me from my complete failure to get in touch with you in regards to my horrendous lateness with your art... but I'm going to give you one anyway since I feel you are deserving of one.
My grandmother passed away.
It was quite sudden and caught us all off guard. She's never been in good health but nearing the end of the weekend in question, we received a call letting us know that she'd been hospitalized. She was riddled with cancer and her time left with us was a month or two at best. But, her health record being what it was, she barely lasted a week. The funeral was just a few days ago.

Anyway, as I said, this still doesn't excuse me from not getting in touch with you so as to let you know that I wouldn't be finishing the art when I'd said I would and I'm very sorry.

It is finished now, though, and I've sent it to you via the shop mule.
Once more, I'm sorry for my unprofessional conduct in this instance.

Lonely Lunatic

I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother passed, Belle. sad

Playful Guildswoman

Winter Belle

Awhr. Subscribed when I visited before and saw there was a post. So sorry to hear the news, but it's good you were able to go to her.

Lonely Lunatic

jellykans

Aww, you've subscribed to us? heart That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. emotion_bigheart

Playful Guildswoman

Crescent Stardust
jellykans

Aww, you've subscribed to us? heart That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. emotion_bigheart

Winter Belle's really nice. I hope you get your computer fixed soon!

Dedicated Dabbler

Crescent Stardust
Thank you for your sympathy. I know you're here for me. emotion_bigheart

And I agree, hearing that someone subscribed to our shop, even if just for a short while, is quite fun. ^^

Dedicated Dabbler

jellykans
Thank you very much and I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. I'm really quite pleased by your interest in our shop and would like to draw a freebie for you. smile
I'm not sure what you'd like though... I plan to keep it simple, being free, but I don't want to draw you avi art if you'd really rather an OC pic or perhaps an avi that isn't your current or some such.

So, if you want to throw some information my way as to what you might like to see done up in my style, I'd like to draw you something. smile

Playful Guildswoman

Winter Belle
jellykans
Thank you very much and I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. I'm really quite pleased by your interest in our shop and would like to draw a freebie for you. smile
I'm not sure what you'd like though... I plan to keep it simple, being free, but I don't want to draw you avi art if you'd really rather an OC pic or perhaps an avi that isn't your current or some such.

So, if you want to throw some information my way as to what you might like to see done up in my style, I'd like to draw you something. smile

awrh...how sweet! I would love anything you do! I have no OC, and my current avi is fine. Ty so much!

Dedicated Dabbler

jellykans
awrh...how sweet! I would love anything you do! I have no OC, and my current avi is fine. Ty so much!
I normally PM the finished art but our whole exchange as been in the thread so... yeah. That or I'm having a lazy day, lol

Anyway, you've changed your avi since you posted and I drew the one I saw so... I hope you'll like it anyway. sweatdrop

dA link

Photobucket link

If it's too big and you can't resize it let me know.

Playful Guildswoman

Crescent Stardust
jellykans

Not half as warm and fuzzy as I do right now...as a matter of fact I feel very passionate...my sweetie was already on tonight, so I will have to wait to show him...he is really going to enjoy it...I am sooooo happy! Love the art in your sig, too...Heartfire is a new clan, and I am putting your shop in jelly's news on my profile. It isn't getting much traffic right now, because I have a status message up saying my pm's are disabled (so I can complete new clan threads), but after this month, realistically, it will pick up. And I want clan arts done, you folks will be on my short list. ^^
WinterBelle
Y'hear? Lol. I KNEW there was another art coming from somewhere, and someone I'd forgotten to list...am now down to just one missing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff