Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
              User Image

User Image

if you are an artist please support this!Link!

Welcome to our art thread/hangout. We are a place to talk and hang out <3 and a place to order art with gold or items. We would love it if you come to just bum out in our shop or if you come to order art from one of us or all of us. What could be better than an art shop? A place to hangout as well. I would like to thank xS e y e r for the beautiful graphics and coding. She does a wonderful job and you should get graphics from her. Now enjoy the shop! Rrrggg.

User Image

10/2/2013 New artists! Welcome Stitching Spider and TwilightROT! Looking for 1 more artist to join shop, looking for digital artists who would like to actively hang out and sell art. If you are interested post a form in the shop or pm me or nekowashu. <3
                                                          2/25/2013 New shop Layout by xS e y e r
                                                          8/13/2013 To ALL ARTISTS OF SHOP (except Neko) I have removed your sections from the shop, I still have them they are just not posted right now because everyone is busy right now and I noticed many orders coming in with rejections, if you are free to do art again please let me know and I will repost you anytime you want <3
                                                          8/13/2013 It is that dreadful time where I find myself in need of artists who want to do art right now and are free to do so, I love all artists I meet and can't wait to see the talented people who will be coming my way, sad thing is I am only looking for two talented artists with talents similar to those who have been and are currently in the shop. Please do not be offended if you are not accepted, because I am only picking two people.Please fill out the artist form I posted in one of the posts and post or pm it to me

User Image

1. Follow the gaia's rules.
                                                          2. No stealing or not giving credit to the artist's when using our art.
                                                          3. Be respectful of the artist's and the other customers.
                                                          4. No advertising without permission, affiliate posts are fine though.
                                                          5. No fake items or gold, all needs be generated by the lovely gaia staff.
                                                          6. Please fill out the form correctly.
                                                          7. Please offer the price we post for what you are ordering or more, if you feel like tipping.
                                                          8. Please don't order from an artist unless we are open for slots, but feel free to talk to us, bump, or ask questions.
                                                          9. Quote the artist with your order for a faster response.
                                                          10. Read all the rules!!! post this "<3 " in your form if you have read them!

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
                  User Image

[quote="INSERT ARTIST USERNAME HERE"][/quote]
                                                                  [IMG]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/cottoncandyskull3/Art Shop/47199476.png[/IMG]
                                                                  [b]Artist:[/b] (please quote the artist you want with your order)
                                                                  [b]Name:[/b] (your username)
                                                                  [b]Reference:[/b] (links to references)
                                                                  [b]Style:[/b] (style of art, fullbody etc.)
                                                                  [b]Colour Y/N:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                  [b]Background Y/N:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                  [b]Extra Info:[/b] (anything else the artist should know)
                                                                  [b]Rule Symbol:[/b] (read the rules for the symbol)
                                                                  [b]Price:[/b] (gold or items)

User Image
                                                                  Artist: (please quote the artist you want with your order)
                                                                  Name: (your username)
                                                                  Reference: (links to references)
                                                                  Style: (style of art, fullbody etc.)
                                                                  Colour Y/N: (yes or no)
                                                                  Background Y/N: (yes or no)
                                                                  Extra Info: (anything else the artist should know)
                                                                  Rule Symbol: (read the rules for the symbol)
                                                                  Price: (gold or items)

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
            User Image

User Image____User Image
                                                                    All my art is under an Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives creative license (Redistribution is allowed as long as credit is given. The work cannot be modified or used commercially.) Sorry prices have gone up a bit, gaia inflation makes it harder.More samples @ http://dolliadoll.deviantart.com/

Gold Bribes
                                                                        Bribe = Hips-Up Artwork ______Bribe = Fullbody Artwork

Items I am questing
                                                                        User Image__User Image

Items to bribe me with, for 1 art or multiple depending on the item
                                                                        User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image

__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                            __User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                User Image__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. __User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

SLOTS FULL!

Bribe Slot. -Kiro_Shinigami - 5mill

Bribe Slot. --Fervent Femme Fatale- 10 mill

Bribe Slot. -Slim Hippo x2 12 mill

1. SK Lady Sonia Renegade (2 mill.) ----- <3
                                                                                        (VampireDraculina- <3 pm )

2.Phae-chan --- <3
                                                                                        ____(Rewritten Dreams-1.5mill. gets slot next )

3. Arodynamics x2 ***--- <3 <3

4. xS e y e r x2 ***---- X
                                                                                        ____ <3 Princely Princess Milkygets slot next)

5. Velde- 1.5 mill <3

(-BucketHead1693- Faded Revenant) next for bribe slot *
                                                                                    ( Mad Muleh- x2 (pandalita) Next for bribe slot *
                                                                                    ( -ManateeMan ***- dice bunny item ) Next for bribe slot *
                                                                                    ...waiting list closed...

Dedicated Grabber

Girl-Crazy Gawker

User Image
              User Image

DeviantART | Profile | FurAffinity

Quote Me To Order:

[quote="NekoWashu"] [/quote]

~Items I can be bribed with: (or 1mil+)
                                                                          User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image

My Latest Finished Piece:

User Image

My Slots Are CLOSED until further notice. emo

User Image

My Slots Are CLOSED until further notice. emo

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
          User Image

[img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/Artist_zps598fd3b8.png[/img]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=25][b]USERNAME HERE[/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [color=white]_________________[/color][url=insertpictureurl][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/6af50ae9-1c12-4f56-8ab1-f76590f2b122_zps7b47c1cf.jpg[/img][/url][color=white]__[/color][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/6af50ae9-1c12-4f56-8ab1-f76590f2b122_zps7b47c1cf.jpg[/img][/url][color=white]__[/color][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/6af50ae9-1c12-4f56-8ab1-f76590f2b122_zps7b47c1cf.jpg[/img][/url]
                                              [color=white]_________________[/color][b]Art Type[/b]: Price[color=white]____[/color][b]Art Type[/b]: Price[color=white]____[/color][b]Art Type[/b]: Price[color=white]____[/color]
                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/Slots_zps9339042f.png[/img][list][list][list]
                                              [b]1.[/b]
                                              [b]2.[/b]
                                              [b]3.[/b]
                                              [b]4.[/b]
                                              [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
                                                            Stitching Spider
                                                            Customer must start trade to be put on the list, first come first serve in order of trade, not post. I will not post art until trade is complete. (Too many abandoned/MIA users)
                                                            Please and Thank yous:
                                                            ~do not rush me
                                                            ~give me clear references
                                                            ~be polite
                                                            Agreement of art use: You will not edit my work (re-sizing/formatting is fine), claim as your own, print, sell, or distribute. It is for your personal use only, not profit, you may repost with credits linking back to my dA account. I will blacklist anyone I catch breaking these terms.

_________________User Image__User Image__User Image
                                              _________________Headshot: 80k+____Chibi: 50k+____Bust: 120k+____ Color/Add ons: Shading 50k // Color 100k // Minimal background 100k // xtra character 120k
                                              Wish List Prices Until I can figure out the links...(customer may ask for any combination of listed art w/out extra char)
                                              ~Items must be over 100k in MP
                                              ~~~More expensive items may purchase multiple pieces of art (I will judge the amount)____
                                                                User Image

1. xS e y e r -2 busts w/ color+shading
                                                                      2. Guardian-Of-Candracar 1 bust, sketch
                                                                      3. TwiMiri 1 bust, sketch

waiting slots:

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
                    User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/6ulu4of][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/roleplaywhatnots/Evocative Confection/200x40_zps77d4b10b.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/6ulu4of][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/33utx1k.png[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff