Welcome to Gaia! ::

Homg a Quon thread!!! heart
lemonTomato

homg a sample! xDD; did chu see the CG so far?

my photoshop just broke last night :/ so I need my friend to wake up so I can call her and finish that. I've half the ahir done too ;___; i just didn't screencap it before it went POOF!
Quon_Kisaragi
lemonTomato

my photoshop just broke last night :/ so I need my friend to wake up so I can call her and finish that. I've half the ahir done too ;___; i just didn't screencap it before it went POOF!

I just looked.~

It's verrrryy prettyful heart

Really? I hate when stuff like that happens. stressed
lemonTomato
Quon_Kisaragi
lemonTomato

I just looked.~

It's verrrryy prettyful heart

Really? I hate when stuff like that happens. stressed

I tried something diffy for your skin shading heart hope chu like heart and i think i did more with the highlights afterwards.. *doesn't know* xDDD;;

I prolly wun get a sealed for this rofl this ish just for humours sake xD;

yeah.. i shut down my compy last night the wrong way.. so i like.. saved that. and then turned off the compy. so Photoshop completely restarted on meh and wun read any of my old files :/
Quon_Kisaragi
I tried something diffy for your skin shading heart hope chu like heart and i think i did more with the highlights afterwards.. *doesn't know* xDDD;;

yeah.. i shut down my compy last night the wrong way.. so i like.. saved that. and then turned off the compy. so Photoshop completely restarted on meh and wun read any of my old files :/

whee heart

*can't wait to see teh FB piccas*

Eeep x_X

I hate when stuff messes up. crying
lemonTomato
Quon_Kisaragi

whee heart

*can't wait to see teh FB piccas*

Eeep x_X

I hate when stuff messes up. crying

^^; *ish working on her 3493842 commishies atm as she types* ^^;
Quon_Kisaragi
^^; *ish working on her 3493842 commishies atm as she types* ^^;

xd

Oh, while I still remember to ask, do j00;" want to do a link exchange with my art request thread and your art contest?*puppy eyes* razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff