Tiny Rogue

Spiritual Apocalypse
Insta-S i l l i e
Oh, yay! Someone else to sit here and wait with us~ :'D
xD;

Hey, how're you? c:

Fantastic, and you?
c:

Oh, I'm just great. xD With the excitement of opening a new store and everything. c:
User Image
Username;; aqute
Character;; xxx
Style;; chibi
Coloring;; paint
Bribe Amount;; 200k
Anything Else;; Transparent background pleaaase cat_4laugh cat_4laugh
couldn't choose so i thought i'd order from both emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with Witchy Monster

Lonely Prophet

13,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Insta-S i l l i e

Oh, I'm just great. xD With the excitement of opening a new store and everything. c:

I bet! xD

So many good artists..So much limited money o_O

Tiny Rogue

...OH! OH MY. There's a problem with Cennie's order forms. D:
THEY'RE NOT CENTEREEDDDDD!
-runs off to go fix-

Gracious Phantom

User Image
Username;; Tobi-chan Lissesul
Character;; Here comes the attack of the character info!
MAX: Name: Max. Gender: Male. Age: 17. Height: 5.7. Skin Tone: Average. Build: Slim. Hair Color: Black. Hair length/style: To ears, thin and shaggy. Eye Color: Hazel. Personality: Max is quiet, Gothic, and often disrespectful. He had a rough upbringing and doesn't hold adults in a very high position of authority. Outfit: True to his Gothic nature, Max only wears black, generally his outfit consists of baggy black pants, black T-shirt, a huge black hoodie that he practically drowns in, and a few chains here and there. Contrary to the picture, he doesn't wear makeup around his eyes, but his nails are painted black. Piercings: Max has several piercings, at least four, in each of his ears. He also has three in each of his eyebrowns.

Dyce: Name: Dyce Varsselus. Gender: Male. Age: 16. Height: 5.6. Skin Tone: Pale. Build: Frail, very frail. Hair Color: Bright orange. Hair length/style: Normal bangs in the front but it gets longer in the back and clings close to his neck. Eye Color: Bright green. Personality: Dyce is mentally handicapped, so while he's generally bright and happy, he has a very short attention span. He tends to have a dazed, detached look about him. Dyce also has a tendency to panic and totally loose it if something goes wrong. Outfit: Dyce’s outfit always consists of bright (Normally rainbow) color’s that clash horribly with his hair. He’s especially fond of a neon lime green hat he wears every where and his light blue T-shirt with a cloud on it and the words 'Cloud 9' written on it. He also enjoys arm-warmers, thin scarfs, mismatched; rainbow colored jewelry, bright sky-blue colors, red tennis sneakers and mismatched socks with odd patterns. The picture is a sever understatement to the clothes he usually wears. You can also count of seeing his with a light blue messenger bag with a rainbow stripped shoulder-strap. Piercings: Dyce simply has a tiny silver stud in his right ear lobe.

Damek: Name: Damek. Gender: Male. Age: 19. Height: 6.2. Skin Tone: Pale. Build: slim with taunt muscles. Hair Color: Naturally black but with half dyed neon green. Hair length/style: to neck, parted down the middle. Eye Color: Black. Personality: Damek is antagonistic, sarcastic, snarky and looks for fights. He's possessive of what's his and doesn't like many people. But he has a softer, not so stereotyped part of his personality. The few people who have gained his trust, he cares for in a gentle, almost big brotherly way. Outfit: Damek wear a variety of clothing, they are all mismatched and have almost nothing common save for that fact that they are skin tight. He never wears anything baggy, all his clothing is plastered to him. He's fond of tight, leather pants, chains and other accessories, and heavy rock-star boots. Piercings: Damek has as many piercings as can fit on his ears, and as many as will fit through his eyebrows. He also has three through his noes, kind of like this guys. Damek also has two piercings in his lip and one tongue stud.

Style;; Option A (Cennie's lines; Sillie's coloring) Please and thank you! <3
Bribe Amount;;Hmm...how about 500k? I hope it enough but my brain is kind of dead tonight XD
Anything else;; Max and Dyce get along, and Dyce and Damek get along, but Max and Damek can't. Max and Damek both feel like they have to protect their oblivious friends from the other. Dyce on the other hand can't imagine why his two friends don't get along. No matter how you draw them, Dyce has to be standing between his two friends or else they'd rip eachother's throats out. As for pose goes, I want a picture of a three-way hug. Something like this except that Damek and Max are trying not to touch each other and Dyce is in the middle looking happy as a clam.

Thanks so much for considering my offer, I love your art and at such a wonderful price! <3 thanks again.
~Tobi
User Image
Username;; Plaguie
Character;; Anastasia [ x ]
Style;; Full body
Coloring;; Cell-shade
Bribe Amount;; 900k
Anything else;; Her regular shirt is actually a white see-through short sleeve with a black bra underneath, but since she's a regular human and changes clothes, you can pretty much draw her in anything. She's also kind of a cold, isolated person, so if you could incorporate that, that would be wonderful. n___n

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Spiritual Apocalypse
A Centurys Ruin

Alright then xD.
I like your avatar by the way. I've been thinking on getting animated wings

Thanks c:
I adore them sooo much xD

I really really want custom cut for the eyes >_< I love the contrast of the eyes with the tan skin...
But I'm so not willing to pay 400k+ for an item right now since I'm in the art-buying mood xD

I was thinking of selling the Miko Gakko, but that would leave the lower region bare of the pinkish red color >_< Gah xD

The moment I leave to work on a picture, I get orders. xD

I totally know how you feel. I love the hair and tops in custom cut, but I don't want to pay 400k+ for them atm.

Tiny Rogue

...m'kay. c: Fixed the irritating non-centered order forms for Cennie.
-slapped-

Spiritual Apocalypse
I bet! xD

So many good artists..So much limited money o_O

xD I know~ I've been wanting to get some art of a few OCs that I have, but. -stares at siggy- Mercury's Moon is so far awayyyy~ D:

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Plaguie
User Image
Username;; Plaguie
Character;; Anastasia [ x ]
Style;; Full body
Coloring;; Cell-shade
Bribe Amount;; 900k
Anything else;; Her regular shirt is actually a white see-through short sleeve with a black bra underneath, but since she's a regular human and changes clothes, you can pretty much draw her in anything. She's also kind of a cold, isolated person, so if you could incorporate that, that would be wonderful. n___n

I actually chocked on my water when I saw the bribe amount. xD
Accpeted! Though, your link isn't working.
Sorry, I had to edit my order. I accidentally pressed 4 instead of 9 and then saw that the link didn't work. x___x

Tiny Rogue

aqute
User Image
Username;; aqute
Character;; xxx
Style;; chibi
Coloring;; paint
Bribe Amount;; 200k
Anything Else;; Transparent background pleaaase cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

Accepted~ c:
You can go ahead and send the trade, I'll get started when I can. n _ n
A Centurys Ruin

I actually chocked on my water when I saw the bribe amount. xD
Accpeted! Though, your link isn't working.

It's working now. =))

In a relationship with Witchy Monster

Lonely Prophet

13,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
A Centurys Ruin

The moment I leave to work on a picture, I get orders. xD

I totally know how you feel. I love the hair and tops in custom cut, but I don't want to pay 400k+ for them atm.

Hahaha =P
I've got 570k at the moment..So I'm like....If I buy custom...I have 130k is left? YEAH NO. 99% chance of failure in finding art below that price for a fullbody in the style I'd like.

If I replace Miko, thats +750k ish...But then I have to find stuff to replace it.
orz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces