Total Votes:[ 483 ]

zomktn's Husband

Magical Shoujo

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Scott Illudus Delial
And those are THE BEST KIND Nikki! Because then it's such a great surprise and it's extra romantic and exciting.. Er.. You're just a likable and liking person;

^ This guy. This guy knows what's up.
♡ Excuse me, Barista?
Username: LtrOaVcyE (please call me Tracy though)
Reference: OC (her hair is supposed to be dark reddish-brown some images coloring is off) My current avi as well.
Mood/emotion/characteristic: ( pick something, or I'll base off your avi's looks )
May I experiment? Please! As long as she has pale skin and red-brown hair and green eyes, feel free to play with the outfit (she wears corsets and never wears a skirt below her knees though. Other than that change her clothes all you want!) She never wears shoes, and she doesnt always have cat ears and a tail. Feel free to have no animal parts, or a different animal, or anything you like. If you draw her ferret with her, I'll add in an even bigger tip ^^
Pick Your Brew: Medium Fullbody
Total: 150k + a tip I will determine after seeing the art :3

zomktn's Husband

Magical Shoujo

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brosephiine
ChicoTheMan94
Turns out if you say my name enough I appear from 2007 with a Gaia account I don't even remember making. It's like beetle juice except I'm way sexier. I also look better in suits.

Jesus Christ you look like a noob. xD

Whoa, whoa. You're the one bringing in the gaia loot. So I blame you. Where's my amazing clothes?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Scott Illudus Delial
Laserz? Sheesh. xP That's just an interesting way to be known for. I just can't think of something else to change my name to, so I'll just leave as is! And those are THE BEST KIND Nikki! Because then it's such a great surprise and it's extra romantic and exciting.. Er.. You're just a likable and liking person, of course it won't be too much trouble for you! Glad to hear such nice people surround you Nikki. You deserve some good times. <3

*eyes Bai with a smile.* Hey! How dare you not offer me cookies upon my return?! I need sugar to provide energy to steady the guns that make Geth go BOOM! D;

I'm... not really ready for romance and stuff. x_x

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
LtrOaVcyE
♡ Excuse me, Barista?
Reference: OC (her hair is supposed to be dark reddish-brown some images coloring is off) My current avi as well.
Mood/emotion/characteristic: ( pick something, or I'll base off your avi's looks )
May I experiment? Please! As long as she has pale skin and red-brown hair and green eyes, feel free to play with the outfit (she wears corsets and never wears a skirt below her knees though. Other than that change her clothes all you want!) She never wears shoes, and she doesnt always have cat ears and a tail. Feel free to have no animal parts, or a different animal, or anything you like. If you draw her ferret with her, I'll add in an even bigger tip ^^

Sorry, I'm not accepting orders just yet.
I'm having tablet issues. :<

You're more then welcome to stick around and try again later though. c:

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey now. At least somebody noticed! Haha.

Hey, I don't think I've seen noobs with giant dual thunderbolts before Nikki... I think... And it's a 6 year account! I think he passed that phase looooong ago. xP

Awws. I'm sorry. If It's any consolation. I'm certainly not really ready for all that either. x.x; We can be our brooding selves another time though! You has Bai love to take care of you nao! <3

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
ChicoTheMan94
Brosephiine
ChicoTheMan94
Turns out if you say my name enough I appear from 2007 with a Gaia account I don't even remember making. It's like beetle juice except I'm way sexier. I also look better in suits.

Whoa, whoa. You're the one bringing in the gaia loot. So I blame you. Where's my amazing clothes?

All I have are girly things.
Do you WANT to look like a two cent tranny hooker?

Devoted Darling

Scott Illudus Delial
Laserz? Sheesh. xP That's just an interesting way to be known for. I just can't think of something else to change my name to, so I'll just leave as is! And those are THE BEST KIND Nikki! Because then it's such a great surprise and it's extra romantic and exciting.. Er.. You're just a likable and liking person, of course it won't be too much trouble for you! Glad to hear such nice people surround you Nikki. You deserve some good times. <3

*eyes Bai with a smile.* Hey! How dare you not offer me cookies upon my return?! I need sugar to provide energy to steady the guns that make Geth go BOOM! D;
I sorry. D:

-leaves a plate of cookies-

Devoted Darling

Brosephiine
@Bai;; It's already gotten a lot better. Only a few days ago he was
a constant pain to me, someone I missed so so much.
Now I miss him, but that pain only comes once every so often.
Like when I see him post something on facebook. x_x
I haven't really spoken to him in about a week.

Heee, it'd be the perfect setup 'cause I rarely get sick! : D
Yay~ : D
I'm glad it's getting easier for you so you can feel better. I don't like it happened, but I just want you to be okay and feeling better. <3

Oooh~ : D Perfect!
Brosephiine
LtrOaVcyE
♡ Excuse me, Barista?

Sorry, I'm not accepting orders just yet.
I'm having tablet issues. :<

You're more then welcome to stick around and try again later though. c:

I will, I will stick around smile So, your tablets being mean? Mine was a while back. What's it doing?

Chatty Streaker

Brosephiine
Yeah, Proudmoore is my main server now.
I changed my paladin name back to my original name for her.
My friend was telling me how he'd missed the name lol.
Kind of better having everyone call me Nyx instead of Laserz. xD
But I play a spacegoat because paladin. <3

Spacegoat is best Paladin (Alliance Side), just because of their Racial Pally Mount.
It just makes me sad I can't keep interested in a Paladin long enough to like the class.

zomktn's Husband

Magical Shoujo

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brosephiine
ChicoTheMan94
Brosephiine
ChicoTheMan94

All I have are girly things.
Do you WANT to look like a two cent tranny hooker?

I don't know that there's a right answer to this question.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*snacks on the cookies, and leaves a brownie tray out for everyone to enjoy!*

Woo! I'm off for awhile. Gaming ahoy! Have fun everyone! c:

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
LtrOaVcyE

I will, I will stick around smile So, your tablets being mean? Mine was a while back. What's it doing?

It's something to do with the driver.
When I sign on to the computer it tells me, "Tablet driver not running."
I'm going to have to see if there's any updates I think.
Otherwise, I'll just reinstall the driver and see if that works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff