Welcome to Gaia! ::

i disabled that voting, but I want it back. deal with it.

<3 0.81578947368421 81.6% [ 31 ]
</3 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 >

Timely Connoisseur

17,275 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
yohenoo

Hizashi_Studios
        User Image
        ¦ ☰ YO YOHENOO: THESE ARE MY BUTTS
              ¦ ☰ po
              ¦ ☰ 70 billion?
              ¦ ☰ dont include the white circle, his eyes are turquoise, and the danglies on his clothes are crystal shards not feathers
              ¦ ☰ the girls pose in this pic perhaps?
              ¦ ☰ goofy, laid-back, powerful, half demon half angel, loves cinnamon rolls, martial artist and wizard
        HAI HAI HERES A WIP !
        User Image
        ack i'm still unsure on the hair @ 33 @
        if I've forgotten anything, please let me know ! once I get a thumbs up I'll start on the colouring !!

that looks really good! thank you! cant wait to see it colored!

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
yohenoo

AHAHA IN THE END I DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE ANYTHING LMFAO
        but thank you for being so patient ! I only needed like another half hour on it for the colouring = 3 =
        User Image
        THANKS FOR LETTING MY BUTCHER YOUR QT PIE
        if there's anything you'd like me to add or change, let me know dude 8DDD

Aaaah it's super cute! my sister was behind me and said "that's some super cute art!" haha.
he came out so precious. *_* and he's transparent.. my beautiful baby. i bet he was texting his boyfriend while cuddling the plushies he's gotten from him!
spoiled a*****e cutie.

and nothing needs to be changed!

yohenoo
        OH MAN, I WAS LOOKING FOR A COMEBACK AND THEN
        IT HIT ME
        HOW ******** BEAUTIFUL HUNTER x HUNTER IS. I SHOULD REALLY FINISH WATCHING IT LMFAO
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also!!! i am watching hunter x hunter, only at episode 23, but it is BEAUTIFUL and you definitely need to watch it/continue watching it!

Newbie Noob

tsun princess
        Aaaah it's super cute! my sister was behind me and said "that's some super cute art!" haha.
        he came out so precious. *_* and he's transparent.. my beautiful baby. i bet he was texting his boyfriend while cuddling the plushies he's gotten from him!
        spoiled a*****e cutie.

and nothing needs to be changed!

also!!! i am watching hunter x hunter, only at episode 23, but it is BEAUTIFUL and you definitely need to watch it/continue watching it!

ASKDNKASD I'M GLAD YOU AND YOUR SISTER LIKE IT AKNSDKAMSD ;; A ;;
        BUT SRSLY THANKS FOR LETTING ME BUTCHER HIM HAHA
        very sorry you had to watch me get frustrated with his hair like a bajillion times OTL I THINK I WAS JUST TIRED HAHA

and OH CRAP I HOPE I HAVEN'T SPOILED ANYTHING !! ;; A ;;
        I-I think I'm on like ep 50 - something ? haha xD
        I DONT WANT TO FINISH IT, KNOWING THAT THERE PROBABLY WONT BE MORE FOR A LONG LONG TIME //weeps

Newbie Noob

Eriio
        LET US WALK INTO THE DISTANCE~

YUP YUP YUP

Newbie Noob

at 1.5O AM } //checks clock. "hmm I'll go sleep at 2 and get 7 hours sleep"
        at 2.OO AM } //in the middle of lineart. "I'll just finish this cat bit"
        at 2.3O AM } "s**t this is taking longer than I thought, I should go to sleep soon"
        at 2.57 AM } "DAYUM. TK UNRAVEL CAME ON I NEED TO LISTEN TO IT. I'LL GO SLEEP AFTER"

AND THUS I AM STILL AT MY LAPTOP FEK I NEED TO GO TO BED DRAWING AT NIGHT IS FUN BUT MY BRAIN IS ALWAYS ASLEEP.

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
yohenoo

ASKDNKASD I'M GLAD YOU AND YOUR SISTER LIKE IT AKNSDKAMSD ;; A ;;
        BUT SRSLY THANKS FOR LETTING ME BUTCHER HIM HAHA
        very sorry you had to watch me get frustrated with his hair like a bajillion times OTL I THINK I WAS JUST TIRED HAHA

and OH CRAP I HOPE I HAVEN'T SPOILED ANYTHING !! ;; A ;;
        I-I think I'm on like ep 50 - something ? haha xD
        I DONT WANT TO FINISH IT, KNOWING THAT THERE PROBABLY WONT BE MORE FOR A LONG LONG TIME //weeps

we dooo! we love it!
and your butchering came out really nicely!
it's okay, his hair came out super cute, don't worry. <3

no!! no you're fine, i assumed hisoka and gon were gonna fight at some point! i was just quoting to say you should continue watching it.
my friend avoided watching the last arc for that same reason, but she finished it and now she's left with the desire for MORE. so she's gonna watch time reading the manga so she can keep hxh in her life, haha.

Pal

20,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
yohenoo

YUP YUP YUP

OH HO OH HO~
User Image

Shy Spirit

User Image
        ¦ ☰ (( One of my baes
        ¦ ☰ (( 100 bill
        ¦ ☰ (( personlity info with their galleries. n.n pick whom ever interests you most!

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
yohenoo

A Deathly Affair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ I'll have to do it when I get off work tonight (in ten hours).. Could you quote me again to remind me? ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AH I HOPE THIS COUNTS AS A QUOTE FOR YOU ~ !!
        haha it'll be 4 AM for me when you're back hahaha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ Yeah my work schedule is derpy this week... I have two 11 hour shifts, a 10 hour shift, a five hour shift, a six hour shift, and two days off (not all in that order though lol)
I shall post my form now! <3333 ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

phannyyy's Wife

Party Faun

holy heck yenji the gif thingy on your first post iS UNREAL CUTE!!!!!
and omg can i be added to your quote list for streaming pls ;w; <333

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Elf
Elf 1
Elf 2

FILL THIS s**t IN PLEASE DUDE
User Image
        ¦ ☰ (( Elf
        Elf 1
        Elf 2 < ---- Shaman/Outcast/ "Royalty"
        Half Dwarf < --- Earth Elementalist
        ¦ ☰ (( 200 bil total?
        ¦ ☰ (( IDK! Any questions on attitude/personality if you have them? Otherwise idk XD
        ¦ ☰ (( I don't have any poses in mind, tbh. If you need one for each I'm sure I could find one
        ¦ ☰ (( They're both rather silent, however the elf seems to be more annoyed and condescending than most. She's rather "snobbish".
        The half-dwarf is silent. I see her as extremely intelligent and incredibly strong. She's literally a wall (My Game Runner managed to hit me ONCE in three games. She's a fxcking wall... lol) Most of her talking is threats, annoyance at someones stupidity, etc. She is also someone's body guard and since she is so strong she tends to just stand in front of him menacingly.

Newbie Noob

oh man dudes just spent the entire day baking for my sisters charity bake sale
        ohmgosh so tired OTL

just posting to say I've read everyones posts but I don't think I'd be able to type out a coherent reply
        so I'mma just sit back, finish this chibi, watch some anime and then head to bed early for once LMFAO
        haha I'll reply to everyone tomorrow morning !!

Newbie Noob

Hizashi_Studios
        User Image
              ¦ ☰ po
              ¦ ☰ 70 billion?
              ¦ ☰ dont include the white circle, his eyes are turquoise, and the danglies on his clothes are crystal shards not feathers
              ¦ ☰ goofy, laid-back, powerful, half demon half angel, loves cinnamon rolls, martial artist and wizard
        ALL DONEEE
        IF THERES ANYTHING YOUD LIKE ME TO CHANGE / ADD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
        GOMEN ABOUT HIS HAIR OTL OTL OTL
        User Image

also WTH DUDE YOUR AVI IS CUTE * Q *

HERP DERP JUST IN TIME FOR BED ASKDNAKSND //was waiting for my hair to dry LMFAO

Timely Connoisseur

17,275 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
yohenoo

Hizashi_Studios
        User Image
              ¦ ☰ po
              ¦ ☰ 70 billion?
        ALL DONEEE
        IF THERES ANYTHING YOUD LIKE ME TO CHANGE / ADD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
        GOMEN ABOUT HIS HAIR OTL OTL OTL
        User Image

also WTH DUDE YOUR AVI IS CUTE * Q *

HERP DERP JUST IN TIME FOR BED ASKDNAKSND //was waiting for my hair to dry LMFAO

oh you really like my avi lol thanks
and he came out so awesome! what are you talking about? his hair looks fine! lol
will complete trade now :3

Newbie Noob

User Image
        loved these knees so much I had to share LMFAO
        RIGHT NIGHT GUYS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items