WE need to rehaul this 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Please PM the mule 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
If you Draw and or collect pony art! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

gaia_crown
M ii s s ii n g N0

I would like to order art from you for a unicorn (Kyanite Twinkle) with a zebra (Zerin Tarot) together please. Zerin has a cool and mature personality, also has a secret crush on Kyanite. While Kyanite didnt realize his feelings for her, she has a slightly childish personality. They are childhood friends and are very close to each other.
Will pay 100k? ^^

Shy Gaian

Art is love.
Early Apocalypse

Username: Hector18Falco
Pony ref: Will post when I get on my laptop, currently on phone.
Any ideas? Different poses and many background ideas. It's almost a project. Can give full details if you are willing to accept.
Offering:1Mil per picture. I'm thinking around 12 pics. So if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

Fluffy Hellraiser

Hector18Falco

Any ideas? Different poses and many background ideas. It's almost a project. Can give full details if you are willing to accept.
Offering:1Mil per picture. I'm thinking around 12 pics. So if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

I'm very sorry. But i can barely get the worst item on the marketplace for 12 millions. Barely even for 12 billions. I have loads of items which i can't use, but won't sell because the 50-100 million it sells for is too little. With the current inflation, 12 million is like offering 12 gold. And for me to work on 12 pictures, which take a lot of time, for 12 million, where i easily could get 2 billion from drawing an Paw avatar, is just not profitable.

Especially not during finals. That's wasted time.

Sorry if i sound rude.
Early Apocalypse
Hector18Falco

I'm very sorry. But i can barely get the worst item on the marketplace for 12 millions. Barely even for 12 billions. I have loads of items which i can't use, but won't sell because the 50-100 million it sells for is too little. With the current inflation, 12 million is like offering 12 gold. And for me to work on 12 pictures, which take a lot of time, for 12 million, where i easily could get 2 billion from drawing an Paw avatar, is just not profitable.

Sorry if i sound rude.

Don't worry I understand. The inflation just keeps getting worst. How about 3 pictures for 4mil each? Or last resort 2 pics for 6 mil?
Hector18Falco
Early Apocalypse
Hector18Falco

Sorry if i sound rude.

Don't worry I understand. The inflation just keeps getting worst. How about 3 pictures for 4mil each? Or last resort 2 pics for 6 mil?

I apologize again. I just checked the Marketplace and wow...well...things are over-priced more than I remembered. I am currently selling an Item that may give me 130mil. If I am able to sell it I will comeback to you. Do you think that 130mil can be something we can work with?
Early Apocalypse
Hector18Falco

Sorry if i sound rude.

I was able to sell it. What do you say?

Kitten

for the love of mlp

Artist applicant. c:

Username: Oddsi
Samples: Pony-Only DA | Tumblr | PW
Pricing: Pay-What-You-Want (Bribe)
Link to Shop: Here

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

gaia_crown

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

gaia_crown

Dangerous Rogue

I don't know if I should add myself in the artist list or not. Eh.
*brings thread back to front*
*brings thread back to front*
omg *brings thread back to the front* pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out