Welcome to Gaia! ::

x3 SOPHIE
Good luck with your shop!

Thanks! i think i would have more of a chance if i typed more but since i got the flu yesterday it wont happen for awhile -_-
Okay, it's nice art and all, really nice... but honestly... WHO TOLD YOU TO PRICE IT FOR 100K? eek
But aside from the crazy prices, I am poor, and I really want somes of your art.... so I'll be your bumper for a little while! biggrin

Once I have enough, I'm soooo asking for some arts!
Good Luck!*Subscribes to thread*
Sado Yasutora
Okay, it's nice art and all, really nice... but honestly... WHO TOLD YOU TO PRICE IT FOR 100K? eek

HAHa no one told me to lol i just priced to high so i wouldnt get people to ask often. I mean if someone really and i mean REALLY wanted something and were willing to pay like 30k i would do it. But i just didnt want to be swamped with all people wanting colored things.

Oh and hey since you were nice to be a bumper lol i'll give you something for Free, all i ask is that you let me get over my flu before i start it.
PunkRckrRyoki
x3 SOPHIE
Good luck with your shop!

Thanks! i think i would have more of a chance if i typed more but since i got the flu yesterday it wont happen for awhile -_-

Aww, that's too bad. Well, I hope you feel better. It looks like you already have a lot of requests.
Woo! feeling better! i can get back to work now
Woo!! i finished an art peice on my bigger paper with more details then i usually do. It will be up soon for people to veiw so everyone can see how much i have improved and see what i am capiable of doing now.
*bumps* xd
User Image

You have cute art. >w<~~~ Good Luck!
Savay
User Image

You have cute art. >w<~~~ Good Luck!

Thank you ^-^
Okie so here is what i can do now! Improved Drawing Ablities Sorry it's in a URL form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff