Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Eternal GO

Martyrius
¤[-- Bishie - Short for bishounen, translated roughly meaning "pretty boy." Used for attractive male
anime characters, and sometimes real life. Generally they are sort of girlish looking.~
]

-Aaha, thanks XD I made this OC just today, I spent all my gold to get one item, and thanks to that item the avi turned into an OC's ^^'
you know, in case I didn't have enough oc's from before //shot

Usui would have to be my favorite, but gheezee... he's just my type, so bad it hurts~
but Kanou and Aoi is by far the cutest couple XD //Is totally shipping them so shot me.

[~Generally used by rabid anime fans who can't spell bishounen so they shorten it.
eks.: OMG, he's so bishie, he'z mine!!111one!!applepie!!!1one11!!
-- ]¤

Megane Kanou

lol Shun was an avi before too. Faceless / eyeless avis really interest me. idk why. but ahaha what item was it?

I probably have less than 10 ocs I remember. The rest are ocs for series, so much of them ughh.

lol really, Usui? xD same ahaha. meganes are just too irresistible to me as well. xD no lie it is kinda cute.

Eternal GO

Rin Nanase
I'll check the forms in a bit. About to bath the babies then get them to sleep.

okay~~

if you want a link to the original thread of the people interested it's here.

Eternal GO

doodling stuff for no reason~ heart

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

Megane Kanou
Martyrius
¤[-- Bishie - Short for bishounen, translated roughly meaning "pretty boy." Used for attractive male
anime characters, and sometimes real life. Generally they are sort of girlish looking.~
]

-Aaha, thanks XD I made this OC just today, I spent all my gold to get one item, and thanks to that item the avi turned into an OC's ^^'

Usui would have to be my favorite, but gheezee... he's just my type, so bad it hurts~
but Kanou and Aoi is by far the cutest couple XD //Is totally shipping them so shot me.

[~Generally used by rabid anime fans who can't spell bishounen so they shorten it.
-- ]¤

Megane Kanou

lol Shun was an avi before too. Faceless / eyeless avis really interest me. idk why. but ahaha what item was it?

I probably have less than 10 ocs I remember. The rest are ocs for series, so much of them ughh.

lol really, Usui? xD same ahaha. meganes are just too irresistible to me as well. xD no lie it is kinda cute.

]

- ahahaha >.> the item was "that hooligan boy" a 100B+ item. (it's the arm mod in my avi) pretty much killed me to get ahold of it.

ouo, faceless avis are so interesting and cool~ but such a pain in the a** to draw XD
and yeah, Usui, don't judge me! h's just so unf! But I didn't really fell for him before that one scene in his flat where he used glasses XD and the scene was 20 seconds long. //so sad

yupp, glasses are hot,cute and adorable, of only the rest of the world would agree, I might get a chance to score a girlfriend/boyfriend at some point XD

-- ]¤

Eternal GO

Martyrius
Megane Kanou
Martyrius
]

-- ]¤

Megane Kanou

]

- ahahaha >.> the item was "that hooligan boy" a 100B+ item. (it's the arm mod in my avi) pretty much killed me to get ahold of it.

ouo, faceless avis are so interesting and cool~ but such a pain in the a** to draw XD
and yeah, Usui, don't judge me! h's just so unf! But I didn't really fell for him before that one scene in his flat where he used glasses XD and the scene was 20 seconds long. //so sad

yupp, glasses are hot,cute and adorable, of only the rest of the world would agree, I might get a chance to score a girlfriend/boyfriend at some point XD

-- ]¤

oh i see. that item is expensive ugh.

mmhmm i kinda like it because im not very good at drawing eyes lol. xD and non im not judging you ahaha. ugh... usui is a butt. hes such a perv and everything. those type of guys
eep... >||^||<

plus when they have glasses as well ooh <33 ;||u||; gosh i sound like a perv. i don't mean to.
It gets worse for me if their also wearing butler/waiter attire. oh lordy. im so weird.

well everyone has their own tastes not everyones tastes are the same. lol im sure you'll find one xD

Elythia's Bae

Megane Kanou

I'd like to order from you Kanou-kun! <3
User Image

Username: [Kittttteh]
        Art Style Choice: [ Bigoos & Pixel Poos]
        Reference:
        User Image

Bribe: [15bil]

Eternal GO

CaityCat-95's Husband

Sparkly Husband

Megane Kanou
Martyrius
Megane Kanou
Martyrius
¤[-- Bishie - Short for bishounhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/95475237/?quote=50#en, translated roughly meaning "pretty boy." Used for attractive male
]

-- ]¤

Megane Kanou

]

-- ]¤

mmhmm i kinda like it because im not very good at drawing eyes lol. xD and non im not judging you ahaha. ugh... usui is a butt. hes such a perv and everything. those type of guys
eep... >||^||<

plus when they have glasses as well ooh <33 ;||u||; gosh i sound like a perv. i don't mean to.
It gets worse for me if their also wearing butler/waiter attire. oh lordy. im so weird.

well everyone has their own tastes not everyones tastes are the same. lol im sure you'll find one xD

]

-yes! he's a pervy butt! thats just what I like about him XD
ahaha, butler/waiter attire is a kink all on it's own XD no shame in that~
my life experience have told me that pervy people are fun people XD

-- ]¤

Eternal GO

Kittttteh

uwaahh thats gonna take me a bit. but accepted!
Thank you for pming me and ordering!

I'll start on it right away please send trade! <3

Elythia's Bae

Megane Kanou
Kittttteh

uwaahh thats gonna take me a bit. but accepted!
Thank you for pming me and ordering!

I'll start on it right away please send trade! <3

Aww is it a hassle? I'm so very sorry! emotion_facepalm
I didn't want to over whelm you so I thought I'd
order these two for now hehe but I apologize.
But no problem! Thanks so much for quoting me!
I'm sooo excited to get art from you! C: I'll go send
The trade now!

Eternal GO

Martyrius
Megane Kanou
Martyrius
Megane Kanou
Martyrius
¤[-- Bishie - Short for bishounhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/95475237/?quote=50#en, translated roughly meaning "pretty boy." Used for attractive male
]

-- ]¤

Megane Kanou

]

-- ]¤

eep... >||^||<

]

-yes! he's a pervy butt! thats just what I like about him XD
ahaha, butler/waiter attire is a kink all on it's own XD no shame in that~
my life experience have told me that pervy people are fun people XD

-- ]¤

ikr? They are. ;u; and ya kinks i can't help it. its always been a thing. talking about this kinda reminds me of Mike from Inu X Boku xD

Eternal GO

Kittttteh

Lol i just didn't noticed you ordered two until I placed you in slots aha.
Its not a problem at all.

and dawwhh stop that your making me blush. cat_redface
okay thanks! I'll try to get it done asap! <3

Eternal GO

Eternal GO

Elythia's Bae

Megane Kanou
Kittttteh

Lol i just didn't noticed you ordered two until I placed you in slots aha.
Its not a problem at all.

and dawwhh stop that your making me blush. cat_redface
okay thanks! I'll try to get it done asap! <3

Oh gosh well I apologize, but I truly appreciate it so
Much that you don't mind doing the two. I honestly
Couldn't decide what avatar of mine I wanted to ask you
To draw cos I have a list I'd love to request from you lol
And then I couldn't decided between what style cos they
Are all too cute so in the end I just decided those two of
This one becos I've never gotten art of it hehe so Thankyou!
Take as much time as you need! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces