Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kimmi> XDDD Good, good. Glad you're no longer worrying too much about it!

And randomly, I swear, I'm not cosplaying Phoenix... >_> <_< Really, I'm not.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@Caley: lol, I so don't believe you. You look decidedly Phoenix-like

And Yea no longer worrying about it -nods- because I'm going :3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I had one of those pre-convention dreams again. =_= Supanova, undoubtedly Supanova, and I catch the train there (WHY, I NEVER CATCH THE TRAIN THERE) and only once I'm there, do I realised I didn't bring ANY STOCK WITH ME.... OTL OTL OTL .... and it was 8:30am already, so I had to go all the way home, and for some reason I lived in the middle of nowhere and I didn't know what bus to catch from the train station? WTF, I don't catah buses now ever!!! Stupid dreams!!!

=___________= At least I woke up and it was just a dream.

But argh, pre-convention dreams are evil. They happen way too often. I don't even know why. I'm an OLD HAND at conventions now!!!! >______<

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Awww, I'm so sorry, I really am the most horrible person about staying in touch.

Atlantis, despite appearances, I am quite shy with people I don't know, and I didn't remember if you'd remember me. redface Hello! I hope you're doing well, it's been a really long time since we last spoke!

Caley: Whoo! Thank you for accepting! And wow---for not trying, you look exactly like a cosplay of Phoenix. That's awesome! XD

Blurry: Hahaha, well, I'm very happy then. It was getting to be that time, and new things are always nice. XD

You are? Dang, I always miss you then. Hahaha, and I totally understand. I closed my shop too, and I try not to post there because I feel like a tease for keeping the thread active, despite it's current status.

Hahaha, isn't that bad to think that though? *Totally agrees its boring* I don't either, I hope that makes you feel better to know you aren't alone. XD

Aw, why thank you--he's going to be 4 or 5 this year. I can't remember. *Shameless* But he's got so much personality on him, I love him so much. XD And you haven't? Do you not like animals, or is it just that the situation prevents you from having one?

And man, movies are so expensive gonk But that's why NetFlix is awesome. XD

Kimmi, awwwww, don't be like that. (Shuffles feet) You know I adore you.

Assimilated Bunny

heart i love cooking/ baking - eat all you want, i'll make more whee

caley - i love animals, just not in my house. so...no

Invisible Fairy

@Kimmi - Sounds rather productive. Since the semester ended and there was a week of recording with the choir, I haven't been up to much. A fair amount of reading, but I don't know if that counts as doing anything, really. Hanging out in a hospital for the past couple days is responsible for a lot of the reading. Other than that just movies with friends. Doing nothing has been nice~ What writing are you working on now?

Not very well. I think I only ever really chatted with him once about philosophy, thus I'm really not surprised if he didn't even notice I'm here, nevertheless say anything. //-^;; Ah, speaking of which, looks like Lhance has since returned and you are luffaled~ //w^

@Cale - You haven't seen those before? I don't think I've even seen that big of a spider in the zoo, just movies and halloween stores. //-^;;; Though if I'm ever feeling suicidal, I may have to go to such a store and get a really big brown spider for my friend. She doesn't have a wall clock like what that spider got its nickname from, but if she ever hangs her guitar up again that might work~ heart

Exactly! Every other week in comm arts 11th grade we read a short story and had a few options for a response. I'd always got and rewrite the whole thing with various changes. The Pit and the Pendulum was fun. One could have so much fun writing in different things that they could encounter in the labyrinth based upon the new characters too. I really don't write, but I know potential when I see it.

Australia is kind of one of the hottest places on Earth, isn't it? It sucks to have them around Christmas though. At least for me I'm on summer break from school, so I don't need to worry about all the smoke on campus or the fires themselves if I lived closer to Arizona or further north where there are fires too. I probably smell like a smoky hospital right about now because of it, but showers are lovely. With how hot it even gets in Phoenix during the summer, I think I could only ever visit Australia during your guy's winter if I were to go. //-@

Ha XD Scrolling through the page quickly when I saw all the red on your avi I thought Phoenix was back and posting things again until I looked at the name.

@Lhance - Hello~ Actually, that really doesn't come as a surprise to me that you'd be rather shy. Don't take this the wrong way, what ever way that might be, but you seem rather cute and cuddly and shy tends to go hand in hand with those two. //-^ I have a good memory on occasion. If nothing else, I'd remember you because your birthday is 3 August. Apart from being fairly shy myself, I really don't know how to be social, thus chatting in forums is an interesting endeavor. In rl I sometimes wonder if I scary people some. I have rather dark eyes and I rarely is ever initiate a conversation. Even if I'm in a good mood, I've heard that I look serious and stare off into the distance a lot while I think to myself. It seems creepy enough anyways and would explain why others tend to leave me be. //-^;;;

I am doing well, yes. Tired at the moment, but it's also 12:30. //-^;;; I think it was your, Kimmi. and Kieryn's (spelling?) contest when we last spoke. I recall stalking the contest anyways. How have you been?
Lhance> =PPP You sent me the trade days ago! You knew back then I'd accepted you! XDDD But still, thank you for the acknowledgement. XDDD

bubble> ... yeah, I understand. They're a lot to look after and can be messy/dirty too. X_x I will just go Awwww!!! at the kittiess I pass by at work. XDDD

heart And thank you for being so generous with your food! XDDD

Tenshi> XDDDD Nah, AU isn't that hot. At least, not where I am. Sydney has pretty mild weather all year round compared to some places! The hottest we every get is the 43 or so degrees Celsius mark. XD Still, that's pretty hot! I'm glad those only happen a handful of days each year!

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
@kimmi
Oooh sounds exciting, tell us how it goes! Do you have to pay for the autographs?

I dunno, I'll make some OCs someday, if I do I think it would have to be characters I write a story for...I dunno if I could randomly tektek an OC.

Sometimes I even forget to clear out my DA watchs xd I always go and find like 100+ pictures

@Phoenix ...I mean @caley
How's Ae treating you Ph? XD You managed to get that Vesper item you wanted? Did you get it for a good price?

Yeah I agree the only good times is with big budget stuff...it's a shame really, why can't the english voice actors be better! I always find alot of the time with dubs they'll use voices that don't match the face...

Oh how was X-Men First Class? Any good??

*hugs* Crazy dream! It's almost as crazy as my dislocating finger by punching a fat guy dream xd My dream was less emotionally draining though.

Lhance

@lhance
Shall I still quote you or should I just reply @lhance?

Is that old for a cat or not? I can never keep up with the human years/animal years/how old is old for an animal thing. Oh I don't have a pet for a few reasons, I love animals but I don't think I'd have the time to look after them properly and then there's the money (like vets/pet insurance/food/etc), oh and the potty training....seems hard. The biggest factor though, is that I'd be too sad once they died (of old age, accident or illness) I don't know long animals live but most of the time I know they'd die before me. I'm such a wuss xd

gonk That's not fair, I want to try NetFlix (coz someone I watch on youtube was giving away a code for a month free trial) but when I checked it had the "US only" thing =3= There's rumours that they might expand though but that might not be for a while =3=
blurry> HAHAHAHA... >_____> Very funny. =PPPP

Yes, I ended up buying the vesper doll at the MP! I thought the price I bought it for was fair? At any rate, a price I was willing to pay. XD

Ugh, I know what you mean about the voice actors not matching the characters... I feel like they draw from a very small and narrow pool of talents... X_x

X-Men First Class was good! At least, I enjoyed it. XDDD I thought Charles and Eric were rather slashable in their younger days! XDDDD

.... why were you punching a fat guy...? XDDDD

Invisible Fairy

I have not a clue why, but the past three days coming home from the hospital, I've started speaking with an English accent in the Bronco. I can hear that I'm doing it, but I'm not trying to. Evidently it sounded good because my dad and brother finally commented on it today. My brother just thought it was weird and my dad thought he was hearing things. My thoughts have had the same accent afterwords, but it's not particularly weird for my thoughts to sound different from my voice.

Invisible Fairy

That's really hot! gonk 100 F/38 C is bad enough, and even then I'm dying. I'm used to Wisconsin and the winters there, where 10 F/ -12 C is a good temperature and 30 F/ -1 C becomes way too hot to wear a coat outside. It can still get up to 80 F/ 27 C in the summer, with high humidity, though that never bothered me. Just the mosquitoes~ Yea, Australian winters it is. Though I'd probably start copying the accent and my family would give me crap for it if there were with me. //-^;;;

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
@Caley: Awww...I'm sorry that you had a crummy evil dream about the con. I'm sure it will go fine, I'll make sure you put your supplies in the car and dont catch any buses in the morning... XD

@Blurry: I shall indeed tell you all about it, I'm sure Caley will too -is going with her- and yes we do have to pay for autographs. Its kind of weird, tends to be the sci-fi actors that make you pay whereas the anime voice actors and stuff dont tend to.

Mm...you should make OCs one day. Lol, I didn't mean randomly tektek one, but sometimes it can help inspire you when creating one or help you in the process. A friend does that sometimes.

lol, that happens to me...i come back and have hundreds of comments/deviations/journals.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Lhance
Awww, I'm so sorry, I really am the most horrible person about staying in touch.

Kimmi, awwwww, don't be like that. (Shuffles feet) You know I adore you.

@Lhance: Yes, yes you are sometimes -grins- terrible, you forget all about people XDD
-grins and hugs- oh really? And that's why you completely forgot about me? o3o -teases-

@AC: -nods- yea pretty productive and that sounds like you've been having an enjoyable time.
That's how I like to spend my weekends - relaxing. Been working on story about vampires o3o <3

lol, well I remember you despite it being foooooooorever since ive seen you.
And yes so I see. He hath returned and I am once again luffed XD

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
@caley
xd Don't look at me like that I was just messing!! xd

Congrats on getting it ^^

Glad you liked it, I dunno if I'll see it. You always find someone to slash!! xd I am/was a fan of the comics so Charles/Eric slash is just no for me...I like Magneto but Charles was always such an uncool, father figure, fuddy-duddy type for me xd I've seen the first X-Men movie and hated it so I've not seen the others.

It was a dream I had a little while ago.... I was in a fighting tournament and I was put against this really fat guy (like unrealistically-he shouldn't be able to stand at all fat). I punched him really hard in the stomach (you know how fat is meant to be soft...well it wasn't. It was like punching a brick wall) and I dislocated my middle and ring finger on my right hand

@kimmi
It's a shame you have to pay but it's still cool to have if you're a fan of an actor or show 3nodding

Oooh I get what you mean.

Assimilated Bunny

*passes out* i need a break gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out