Welcome to Gaia! ::

We broke gaya, lolz.

You had ONE job gaya, ONE JOB! XD 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Girl-Crazy Kitten

nogitsunbae

I never have and never want to. Like as dumb as they are they still would pose a threat to me. I know my dad has had to deal with some in prison and some Aryan Nation people and he says their terrible.

There was a guy I went to school with who was really racist, but he wasn't like, in a group or anything.

Where I go to school in VA is about fifteen minutes away from like... where one of the most popular Klan members lives gonk

You're not missing out on anything. My husband and I encountered a large group of them on a camping trip. They were not happy come across either of us since he is black/hispanic/white and I was happily attached to his arm. I made sure to be extra clingy and lovey-dovey on Derek while they were around. I gave their dirty looks right back. One tried to puff up at me and I told him to back off then gave him another dirty look. Made him look like the b**** he is. wink

Tiny Werewolf

Desu Kitsune
nogitsunbae

I never have and never want to. Like as dumb as they are they still would pose a threat to me. I know my dad has had to deal with some in prison and some Aryan Nation people and he says their terrible.

There was a guy I went to school with who was really racist, but he wasn't like, in a group or anything.

Where I go to school in VA is about fifteen minutes away from like... where one of the most popular Klan members lives gonk

You're not missing out on anything. My husband and I encountered a large group of them on a camping trip. They were not happy come across either of us since he is black/hispanic/white and I was happily attached to his arm. I made sure to be extra clingy and lovey-dovey on Derek while they were around. I gave their dirty looks right back. One tried to puff up at me and I told him to back off then gave him another dirty look. Made him look like the b**** he is. wink

My mom told me that before she and my dad got married, they had guns pulled out on them, police harassment, and she got beat up a lot for dating a black guy. It's horrible. I'm glad you're encounter ended up good.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

nogitsunbae
Desu Kitsune
nogitsunbae

My mom told me that before she and my dad got married, they had guns pulled out on them, police harassment, and she got beat up a lot for dating a black guy. It's horrible. I'm glad you're encounter ended up good.

Yeah, it can go south quickly. No matter what the encounter may have been it would have been worth it. smile I wouldn't dare let some retard bully me around for nothing.

On a lighter note, I just made an account: https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=DesuKitsune

People seem to be using this streaming thingy more and I kinda like it myself. :3 I'm debating on streaming. ^^

Tiny Werewolf

Desu Kitsune

Oooh if I don't fall asleep and you decide to stream, I'll watch!

Girl-Crazy Kitten

nogitsunbae
Desu Kitsune

Oooh if I don't fall asleep and you decide to stream, I'll watch!

What time you gotta go to bed? :O

Girl-Crazy Kitten

So, I've been trying to get that stupid streaming thing to work. :/ Piece of crap. 1 hour wasted.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

UGH! I can't use anything other than Join.Me. -_- This sucks...

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Tiny Werewolf

Girl-Crazy Kitten

nogitsunbae
heart

Hey. smile

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Quick Reply