Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Senpai Bun
bye losers

I ment to take a nap.. what happened omg
I think today is going to be my productive day hurhur I have faith in myself I'm still stuck on coloring flowers on this one comission but it's like more keep appearing

Is ciassou's avi female or male?

Oohh so excited to see how you draw him *^*

you can always stylize the flowers or look for refs and practice sketching them a bit!!

also bc the suspenders i made it a guy xD i dont think they care tho

Sparkly Genius

*scratches own face* god i think i might have to cancel commissions i have so much to do urugrughuhr
bye losers

I have them drawn out but painting each one is such a pain and they're covering the girls naked body so I have to make them look nice and ughh /stress

aww ye I love drawing males so I'll just assume it's a guy hurhur

Ayy you don't wanna overwork yourself cancel the commissions if you have to I'm sure everyone will understand ; ^ ;

Sparkly Genius

Senpai Bun
bye losers

I have them drawn out but painting each one is such a pain and they're covering the girls naked body so I have to make them look nice and ughh /stress

aww ye I love drawing males so I'll just assume it's a guy hurhur

Ayy you don't wanna overwork yourself cancel the commissions if you have to I'm sure everyone will understand ; ^ ;

yeah i think ill have to tomorrow when im at my comp, tho i could probs complete one
im not canceling my ATs tho bc i think some artists have probs started their halves ghutrvfjou
school is so soon
bye losers

Ah well its for the best

/one of those artists/ oops

I have a few weeks left but it's starting this month and I'm not sure how I feel about it?? Not a fan of school but excited for some classes idk

Sparkly Genius

Senpai Bun
bye losers

Ah well its for the best

/one of those artists/ oops

I have a few weeks left but it's starting this month and I'm not sure how I feel about it?? Not a fan of school but excited for some classes idk

YEAH SAME i just hope my classes arent too hard u feel me /incoming freshman

Sparkly Genius

La Constantine

Dume246

Twizzzie

mickaylaanime

K y o Fo o c h a

raediance

ugh look i'm sorry guys but i have to cancel your commissions
i thought i'd be able to handle all of these but school is starting soon and we're tight on money and i dont have enough time to finish all your orders before then
i'm super sorry for making you all wait for nothing but i'm just going to have to scrap all the sketches and incomplete line art and cancel the trades
i'm sorry

if any of you are interested in possibly RLCing me please quote me and let me know so i can PM you when i open up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff