Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

I draw animals once in a while, and sometimes they come out better than my people (though only on paper in pencil).

Haha, maybe that's my problem. Maybe the tablet is messing me up. xD You're really good, though. I'm jealous. : )

Now you make me want to brag about my good stuff. X3 Thanks for the compliment.

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

I draw animals once in a while, and sometimes they come out better than my people (though only on paper in pencil).

Haha, maybe that's my problem. Maybe the tablet is messing me up. xD You're really good, though. I'm jealous. : )

Lol I would say you are bragging. xD

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

<< S'not bragging until I pull out pictures.

X3

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

You wanna brag, don't you? emotion_awesome

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

=D

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

=D

Uvula, Uvula. You're work on here isn't even close to being as good as the others, huh?

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

=D

Uvula, Uvula. You're work on here isn't even close to being as good as the others, huh?

>> My art on here is designed to be fun, easy, consistent, and not at all time-consuming. If I tried to do better sketches, I wouldn't be able to promise a quality piece every time. My good ones are flukes more than anything else. Plus, it would take too much effort and I would lose my steam. This seems to be working out alright. =3

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

=D

>> My art on here is designed to be fun, easy, consistent, and not at all time-consuming. If I tried to do better sketches, I wouldn't be able to promise a quality piece every time. My good ones are flukes more than anything else. Plus, it would take too much effort and I would lose my steam. This seems to be working out alright. =3

I gotcha. : ) I hope I didn't offend you or nothing. I didn't mean to if I did. sweatdrop

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

X3

=D

I gotcha. : ) I hope I didn't offend you or nothing. I didn't mean to if I did. sweatdrop

I was just trying to explain. I'm not offended. >>; Just awkward.

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

=D

I'm sorry about that. : ( I just can't tell when it's not spoken and thought I should make sure. Any plans for the week?

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

=D

I'm sorry about that. : ( I just can't tell when it's not spoken and thought I should make sure. Any plans for the week?

I have class on Tuesday and Thursday.... And homework every other day, it seems like. That's basically it.

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

I have class on Tuesday and Thursday.... And homework every other day, it seems like. That's basically it.

I'm not looking forward to mine. I have to enroll in Medical Assisting and try to get a job. : / My mom's also making us all go vegetarian.

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

I'm not looking forward to mine. I have to enroll in Medical Assisting and try to get a job. : / My mom's also making us all go vegetarian.

Why the push towards only vegetable murder? Why is she trying to make you a vegetarian?

Floppy Gawker

Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

Why the push towards only vegetable murder? Why is she trying to make you a vegetarian?

Some show we saw on TV. It's reversed and removed a lot of diseases in most the people they interviewed. Like cancer and diabetes. I can see where she's coming from... But I love cheese and bread and meat... This is going to be so hard for me. xD

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula
H O N O V A
Hardcore Uvula

Some show we saw on TV. It's reversed and removed a lot of diseases in most the people they interviewed. Like cancer and diabetes. I can see where she's coming from... But I love cheese and bread and meat... This is going to be so hard for me. xD

Good luck. D: I could never do that. I mean, I like tofu and everything, but sometimes I just want a hamburger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff