Dara 0.10309278350515 10.3% [ 20 ]
Minzy 0.15979381443299 16.0% [ 31 ]
I like them all c: 0.20103092783505 20.1% [ 39 ]
Never heard of them until now 0.067010309278351 6.7% [ 13 ]
wat 0.17010309278351 17.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99 100 > >>

Beloved Husband

i dont know what to say but omg becca ily your drawing is always so lovely...*blows sea of kisses* yes perfect

Noob

good morniiiing....~
        where i am, at least

Noob

-SeiOtoko-
♥ ♠ ♛ ♦ ♣

May I please have some art?

Artist......................: kagefumi ♠ Park Bom ♠
                                                  Style.......................: Anime/manga full body colored
                                                  References............: My current avatar
                                                  Here is a tektek & items that are on my avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Offer.......................: 800 mil
                                                  Special Requests: Eyes are dark red, hair is caramel brown, smiling
                                                  wearing gloves which are severin's advance (half-gloves) item & everything else which is on avi
                                                  please draw with the black microphone, thank you

Accepted! I've stated that I'm only doing knee up for the moment, but I'll try full body for you, since I know you've been waiting. ' v ' Please send trade!

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
♥ ♠ ♛ ♦ ♣

Artist......................: kagefumi
                                                  Style.......................: Chibi
                                                  References............: My Oc
                                                  Offer.......................: 300 mill
                                                  Special Requests: If need be, I can provide the items I'm currently wearing. What I want drawn is my oc, whom I'm dressed as at the moment.

Divine Demigod

11,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
  • Megathread 100
♥ ♠ ♛ ♦ ♣

Artist......................: -Kagefumi-
                                                  Style.......................: -Chibi-
                                                  References............: -http://tektek.org/av/1139629-
                                                  Offer.......................: -50m?-
                                                  Special Requests: -Nothin~-

EDIT: I AM ASHAMED OF MY OFFER. NEVER MIND

Seeker

♥ ♠ ♛ ♦ ♣

Artist......................: kagefumi
                                                  Style.......................: waist up (knee up? fullbody? hue) anime style
                                                  References............: Taiho and my current avi.
                                                  Offer.......................: 1.5b
                                                  Special Requests: Taiho is my OC, that I put way too much time and gold into. Could you have my current fussing over her, while she's trying not to be annoyed//get embarrassed? c:
                                                  As for the current avi, I know the picture is a bit different than what I actually have on--so either is fine, really.

Noob

Fancy Sharkette

' o ' Oh, accepted! If you can, an item list would be great, since I like to see things in detail. Please send trade and I'll get started soon-ish!

Mikashi-chan

; v ; It's okay! Your avatar was a bit too complicated for my chibi style, anyway... s-sorry! But it's really, really cute!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
♥ ♠ ♛ ♦ ♣

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
kagefumi

Thanks so much! I'll send trade first, and then get an item list done.

Noob

vivietta

Taiho's armor looks like it might pose a threat to me but I want to try it out. ' o ' Would you prefer waist up or knee up? I don't mind either, since you're offering so much!

Evelin333

At first, I was like I'm full, but then I saw seifuku and I decided I wasn't that full, so accepted! I'd like to draw Aya in her uniform. ;v;

Both of you can send trade~

Fancy Sharkette

Okay! Thank you so much.

Seeker

kagefumi
Okay~ thanks!
Knee up then, please. c:

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
kagefumi

Evelin333

At first, I was like I'm full, but then I saw seifuku and I decided I wasn't that full, so accepted! I'd like to draw Aya in her uniform. ;v;
        ]

/squeals
YAY!
I have more refs of her if you need~
boop | boop | boop | boop | boop
I have a soft spot for qtie seifukus as well ;;A;
Do you have ocs? emotion_kirakira

Noob

Evelin333

ooh, thank you for the additional refs! ;v;
        i'll try to get to sketching most of my slots today.
        i do not! i'm probably about the only artist that doesn't have their own OC they'd like drawn. /// i'm super lame like that, i just like drawing other people's.

Advisor

Aseliina

That drawing of Misty is amazing!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
kagefumi
Evelin333

ooh, thank you for the additional refs! ;v;
        i'll try to get to sketching most of my slots today.
        i do not! i'm probably about the only artist that doesn't have their own OC they'd like drawn. /// i'm super lame like that, i just like drawing other people's.

Hehe no problem~
heuhuehue they're are some pretty good adopts around~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas